.......idle jottings continued

CCHelp

You could always play Father Christmas for the little tykes....But then, Ebenezer might be closer to home. Be nice, share some pool time with the LBs.:eek: And yes, opened a particular fine batch today. Merry Christmas one and all! And the excitement to see who (what) boards next week is rising!

Edited by Jim Avery

You could always play Father Christmas for the little tykes....But then, Ebenezer might be closer to home. Be nice, share some pool time with the LBs.:eek: And yes, opened a particular fine batch today. Merry Christmas one and all!

Why don't you come over and show Hum how it's done ........ and come armed, heavily armed.

Started early today Jim !

The rest is all true Hum must "fess up" to.

Sadly we are not residing in the OS but along with the rest of humanity but at least one level up from "kiddie Hell" on Deck 2.

Oh, how they love to run up and down the corridor at all times, shouting and squealing whilst their parents take a wholly hands off approach to parenting (Hum thinks the trend is called "somebody else's problem and if you don't like it tough".

yes terribly dull, whilst there petite, dolls are transfixed to the screens of their cellphones texting to their girlfriends of how wonderful their life is and sending a "selfie" or two, or three, or four, as proof.

Odious and nauseating !

Sorry I already OUT'd you on that unfortunate lack of OS!

I believe it was ME you heard running up and down Deck 2 squealing with delight. Sorry for the bother. I'm easily excitable.

Petite "Dolls"? By God I've seen enough nips, tucks, fillers, botox, enlarged lips (duck dynasty for sure) and breasts......I say a little goes a long way. If I notice it, it's not well done. That from me with the wrinkled eyes and forehead, with large laugh lines and real boobs gracing my knees. LOL But with the fake hair color covering the grays. ;-)

And I do want to feed many of the women a proper meal. Perhaps they were too busy to eat? Clearly I do not miss any.

Where is Ho-Hum this morning? How is one supposed to start their day without the musings of Hum? He must be busy wrapping gifts for the little darlings. That or he is in the brig for throwing a few overboard.......:eek::D

Interesting conversation with the barman last night Jim.

He is a guy whom Hum venerates for his wonderful efficiency, cordiality and knowledge of really weird stuff that fascinates Hummy.

He has been in the "fold" for "donkeys years" (25+) and as we chatted during a quiet spell at the bar he confided in Hum one of his more interesting stories.

Heck knows how we got onto the subject but it concerns a certain, soon to be elected politician.

Well he remembers the gentleman (and former wife) with some affection.

A nice man, concerned about the crew (himself included), softly charismatic and polite he said.

He had chartered the ship in it's previous and original incarnation back in 1994 where it departed from Monte Carlo for a week.

He (bar guy) had to return a pair of red stilettos each night to their room from where she (wife of he) had left them (Piano Bar).

Happy days he recalls.

Bigly.

The next day Hum asked the bar guy how the subject arose.

"You've both got funny hair"

Hum demanded a Guest Comment Card immediately !

"But you're both likeable" he quickly added.

Hmmmmm............

As it is a special time of year, Hum will be benevolent.......

OK Jim ?

Happy ?

Bigly, Hum hopes.

Nice story. I have a personal contact and a few letters from the gent. Nice man and sorry to the other side but they need to stop acting like the baby who lost its bottle. Bigly. Merry Christmas to all and especially the crew on our favourite ships. :D Would the barman be Christian? Excellent at his job even if it was not him in the tale.

Edited by Jim Avery

Maria masked the huge disappointment of meeting Hum for the first time with so much dignity, grace and benevolence that Hum was somewhat unsure by the response (having been so used to the shocked and appalled reaction, nay revulsion even, by so many over the years greeted by the usual exclamation of horror "You're Hum !").

But seriously, Maria is a dynamic, very kind and fun lady who loves the crew and who love her immensely. Hum particularly liked Maria's mother and it was wonderful meeting her daughter after she had a journey from hell to reach "Schittolla".

Maria's kindness in sending her personal favourite champagne to Hum was particularly pleasing and wholly un-expected.

The wicked Hum did not reciprocate and for that Hum unreservedly apologises. Few fellow passengers buy Hum a drink, they are mostly frantically scrambling away to the nearest exit from Hum for last minute forgotten chores and other essential engagements !

Hum promises to reciprocate next time we meet Maria and lets have that chat about champagne and life and Sea Dream and stuff over a nice bottle (Hum's treat).

Love

HHxxx (one for each)

PS Hum promises to tell ALL about Jim and will not spare you the tales of debauchery and much, much more !

I'm not used to such kind words. Thank you so much Hum! Mom and Christina really enjoyed meeting you both as well.

As far as the champagne when we meet again, I'm holding you to it! LOL :D;)

Nice story. I have a personal contact and a few letters from the gent. Nice man and sorry to the other side but they need to stop acting like the baby who lost its bottle. Bigly. Merry Christmas to all and especially the crew on our favourite ships. :D Would the barman be Christian? Excellent at his job even if it was not him in the tale.

That is a cool story! It could only be Christian! No other barman on board at the moment has been around quite as long. ;-) But the new one who boarded on 12/17 is QUITE pleasing to the eyes!!! ;) :D

For those wondering the whereabouts of Ho-Hum, I have it on excellent authority that he has jumped ship. He was last seen tending bar in a topless joint in St. Kitts. The Kit Kat Klub. Check out their webcam......:eek::D

Hahaha.

Sorry chums, having too much fun and it looks like it's going to continue for quite a while yet.

Yes-haw !

Edited by ho-hum

For those wondering the whereabouts of Ho-Hum, I have it on excellent authority that he has jumped ship. He was last seen tending bar in a topless joint in St. Kitts. The Kit Kat Klub. Check out their webcam......:eek::D

At least he's not doing pole dances there..... I hope.

By the way, all the ladies want to say a special "hi" to you guys, their favourite regulars........they haven't seen Charlie for a long while, seems he may have found another joint to hang out ........ sorry name escapes Hum.

By the way, all the ladies want to say a special "hi" to you guys, their favourite regulars........they haven't seen Charlie for a long while, seems he may have found another joint to hang out ........ sorry name escapes Hum.

I moved on from St. Kitts long ago but please don't tell the ladies. I'm just pleased that they remember me!

Another year has passed, we are ready to go Feb4th on SDI. Leaving out of St Maarteen.

We love that boat, we have went on SDI 7 or 8 years in a row, We ,love the crew, wondering if Doramus is still part of the crew, know he is a new daddy in last couple months.

As always we can't hardly wait for time to get here !!

Happy New Year's

I moved on from St. Kitts long ago but please don't tell the ladies. I'm just pleased that they remember me!

Oh they remember you.......in, oh so many ways !!

In fact Jim has a photo of what appears COULD be you and two of the ladies swinging from a chandelier shooting champagne bottles laid strategically between the "how's your father" of a row of the bar ladies lying along the bar.

Just uploading it now.........(dammit internet connection too poor).

Next time.

The ladies said you were a "hoot".

Wasn't that the inspiration for the bar and grill you created and ran for many years before selling out for billions of dollars ?