New *Breed* of CHOGS

Merion_Mom

I feel you can't save more seats then you have members of your party that are there. IE, 1 person can save 1 seat, 2 people can save 2, etc. I liked the other idea of sitting down first as a whole party, then leaving in ones and twos for the bathroom/drinks/snacks/etc.

I'd love to go to the theatre just to see a single flip flop on a seat though...

So, Mom, Dad and young child come in and sit down. Young child now needs to use the rest room, you would send them alone?

So, Mom, Dad and young child come in and sit down. Young child now needs to use the rest room, you would send them alone?

Of course not, I also said I liked the idea previously mentioned of the family coming in together and leaving in ones and twos.

I said that immediately after my first thought, lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Yeah, this happens at all parades. We've actually had people ask us to move back so they could stand in front of us.

Also, assuming old people without kids don't want to see the parade is kind of dumb. I love that stuff. Why else would they be standing or sitting there if they didn't want to see the parade? Someone jumping in front of us with a kid on their shoulders is kind of rude as well.

Tom

In my case, my husband and I are standing against the wall, and MY own kids are sitting on the floor in front of me. It just galls me that people come and stand in front of seated children who are waiting quietly and patiently for the parade to start!

I always tell them that the back of the line, so to speak, is thatta way, and direct them away from the front.

Are they really going to be confrontational in front of so many people they are affecting. I doubt it.

I've been known to speak up, but I always get the people that don't speak English and look at me like I have two heads.

The older I get, the more impatient I get with people who are inconsiderate.