Off topic question

jnc411

Here are the dates. but it doesn't mention the TV coverage so not sure if all of the broadcast networks/cable news networks will show each one (can't remember from four years ago) or not. but if at least CNN, MSNBC, and Fox are showing it, you should be able to view it on your cabin tv. Personally I would hope MUTS would be showing a movie instead so that those not interested or from other countries can enjoy a politics-free evening.

Here are the dates. but it doesn't mention the TV coverage so not sure if all of the broadcast networks/cable news networks will show each one (can't remember from four years ago) or not. but if at least CNN' date=' MSNBC, [u']and[/u] Fox are showing it, you should be able to view it on your cabin tv. Personally I would hope MUTS would be showing a movie instead so that those not interested or from other countries can enjoy a politics-free evening.

As per this website it will be on all the major networks:

TV Channels – Each debate will be broadcast live on C-SPAN, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, as well as all cable news channels including CNN, Fox News and MSNBC among others.

Read more at http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/#O4qKBxqMzMq8vFs6.99

As per this website it will be on all the major networks:

TV Channels – Each debate will be broadcast live on C-SPAN, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, as well as all cable news channels including CNN, Fox News and MSNBC among others.

Read more at http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/#O4qKBxqMzMq8vFs6.99

Thanks, good information.

Cori

For us, one of the more exciting aspects of taking a late October cruise.

We would be missing the final weeks of commercials and unavoidably annoying media coverage surrounding the election. :p

Yep! Love being gone during this time. We come back just in time for it all to over.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We are sailing ON election day, and I am so glad I will not be around a TV. Can't wait to get away from politics and those "enhancement" commercials !!

Just don't forget to vote before you leave. (Unless you're not voting for my preferred candidate, in which case, never mind!)