Off topic question

jnc411

We will be on a ship on 9-26-16, I hope this is ok to ask on the boards, do you think the debate between the candidates will be shown somewhere ? We are not looking for political discussion here on the boards, just wonder if it might be shown on the ship?

To our host here on the boards sorry if this is a no no, .If you do not list this, I understand.

Cori

We will be on a ship on 9-26-16, I hope this is ok to ask on the boards, do you think the debate between the candidates will be shown somewhere ? We are not looking for political discussion here on the boards, just wonder if it might be shown on the ship?

To our host here on the boards sorry if this is a no no, .If you do not list this, I understand.

Cori

Seems asking if something will be aired on TV on a ship is should be OK to ask.

Lots of people on both sides of the aisle might be interesting in watching. ;)

Interesting question. It should certainly be available in room on the stations carried by Princess. Question might be whether they would amp it up on one of there larger public venues. They certainly do this for sporting events, i.e the World Series or the Super Bowl. Do not know if the debates would pull that kind of interest while at sea so that the cruise line would want to air it.

Cori

Surely FOX will cover it.

Cori

It will air on one of many USA cable news shows at minimum. You should monitor the ship time against the published broadcast time to ensure you don't goof up the viewing times. I would hate to miss the debate no matter on a cruise or not.

Edited by masterty

Hi everyone, thanks so much for your responses to my question. I think I would dvr it just on case. We do want to see it but probably in our cabin, as some folks do get a bit wound up about it, and we are on vacation and just want to be informed about the issues, if that is even possible at this point, and since you mentioned it , it might be sort of like a sporting event after all. They could serve pop corn and everything.

Cori

Maybe they will show the debate on The big screen out side by the pool :eek:

The Big Debate Under The Stars!!!!

Tony

Great idea Tony NOT! People would be jumping overboard:eek:. The real debate would be if the debate would be over before everyone jumped overboard....LMBO. This made my day Tony thanks.