Confused with anthem dining

louanddave

I am sailing on the Anthem November 10, 2016.

Although I have sailed a great many times....I have no idea how the

Dynamic Dining works!

This is all that is available.

Could someone please explain?

I surmise that reservations cannot be made ahead of time.

Yes, I am blonde!

Thanks

Lou

I'm also sailing on this cruise Nov 10 and I believe the dinner reservations are all booked out. You might have to wait in line which I heard isn't very long but definitely check out your Cruise Planner and see if there is any availability in the included restaurants!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Forums mobile app

I am sailing on the Anthem November 10, 2016.

Although I have sailed a great many times....I have no idea how the

Dynamic Dining works!

This is all that is available.

Could someone please explain?

I surmise that reservations cannot be made ahead of time.

Yes, I am blonde!

Thanks

Lou

Do you have Dynamic Dining Choice or Classic? It will say one of the 2 on your reservation. If you have classic that is a set time (5:30 or 8:30) and you will rotate the dining rooms according to a list provided to you in your stateroom. If you have choice, then you can select any of the 4 dining rooms to eat. You can reserve the dining ahead of time in your cruise planner or you can try walking up when you are ready to eat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You can also book as soon as you get on the ship through your TV or by going to one of the restaurants. You'll have a much better chance of getting the times you want on the first day.

I am confused; Just got the email that I have to choose a dining time for each night. I was signed up with traditional dining initially. So is it still the four venue rotation in place . I went to cruise planner and all it seems I need to do is pick a time and a day- and a specialty rest if I wanted.

I am confused; Just got the email that I have to choose a dining time for each night. I was signed up with traditional dining initially. So is it still the four venue rotation in place . I went to cruise planner and all it seems I need to do is pick a time and a day- and a specialty rest if I wanted.

Others have reported getting that email and being able to choose dining times, even though they were on traditional dining. I suspect some sort of glitch in the system. You may want to call them to confirm your dining, because if you have traditional, there should nothing to choose besides early or late.

Others have reported getting that email and being able to choose dining times, even though they were on traditional dining. I suspect some sort of glitch in the system. You may want to call them to confirm your dining, because if you have traditional, there should nothing to choose besides early or late.

That's what I thought - I will call them and confirm. Always glitches :eek: