Jr Suite gratuity

sj25

Your gratuities will show up on your Confirmation Invoice from RCI. Just divide the number of days into the amount to get a pp figure.

I didn't prepay and just was wondering what it was that going to be charged daily.

Well this is funny. The confirmation says the 16 but if you divide it equals the 13. Go figure. Another lovely RC flub. We paid 67.50 for the 5 nighta

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ok thank you for letting me know...so we can hope for our 5 night one in Nov it will be the $13.50 also...

ok thank you for letting me know...so we can hope for our 5 night one in Nov it will be the $13.50 also...

If you prepay them then my guess would be the 13. Not sure about come November. Hopefully it will still be the 13 if you wait

If you prepay them then my guess would be the 13. Not sure about come November. Hopefully it will still be the 13 if you wait

I hope also that they will still be the $13.50 I have a lot of onboard credit and want to use it for that.

We booked our last cruise under a promotion that included free gratuities for the first two passengers. We were in a JS. Interestingly, the credit they gave us was equal to $16.50/person/day, but we were only charged $13.50.

Lucky you!:)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...