MCO to pier

reps23

It is a 50-60+ minute trip from MCO to PC and the Uber fare will likely be about $50+

Depending upon how many in your party a 1-way car rental may be cheaper and will give you the flexibility to stop an shop for last minute item or stay where you want if you are being a smart cruiser and flying in the day before.

Shared shuttle service is available for $20+ per person each way from CorTrans, Cocoa Beach shuttle and others.

Have a good cruise! :)

Uber can't pick up at Orlando International Airport. You can take a shuttle to a nearby hotel and grab an Uber from there, but not directly from the airport.

Also, I doubt an Uber driver would take the trip from MCO to Port Canaveral, that's a minimum of an hour drive one way and they're only making money on half of it. And they probably wouldn't start driving for Uber again until they got back into Orlando.

It is a 50-60+ minute trip from MCO to PC and the Uber fare will likely be about $50+

Depending upon how many in your party a 1-way car rental may be cheaper and will give you the flexibility to stop an shop for last minute item or stay where you want if you are being a smart cruiser and flying in the day before.

Shared shuttle service is available for $20+ per person each way from CorTrans, Cocoa Beach shuttle and others.

Have a good cruise! :)

Yes...one way rental cheaper for the 45 minute ride to port. Shared shuttle also way cheaper. I needed to get home and was sick so the $100 was worth it for me not to share while hubs was out of town an not able to grab me at the airport

I'm liking the idea of renting a car one-way from MCO to Port Canaveral. Can it be dropped directly at the Port or would we need to cab from the car rental agency to the ship (RCCL Oasis)?

Most all the car rental agencies have a complimentary shuttle. One way car rentals are very popular for this port.

Enjoy your cruise!!

I'm liking the idea of renting a car one-way from MCO to Port Canaveral. Can it be dropped directly at the Port or would we need to cab from the car rental agency to the ship (RCCL Oasis)?

As mentioned above, all of the major car rental agencies have offices in Port Canaveral or nearby Cocoa Beach and will shuttle you to/from the port for free. No car rental agency at the Port.

actually National, Alamo, Enterprise and Payless are all on port property ..... but because of the size and arrangement of the port most would still want to ride the free shuttle to/from a specific pier/terminal

(note the website for N/A/E lists both the old A1A location and the new location. The old location has limited weekend hours)

Edited by Capt_BJ