Drink Packages Non- Alccoholic - Celebrity

Ref2551

Ordered Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package. Not into frozen smooties. Is this the right choice for someone that drinks very sparingly?

This is for someone that does not drink liquor at all.

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

In addition to enjoying your favorite Coca Cola can and fountain soda selections such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Coke Zero, you may also enjoy fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees and teas, and non-premium bottled water

Ordered Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package. Not into frozen smooties. Is this the right choice for someone that drinks very sparingly?

I guess my question would be why you are ordering a package if you drink very sparingly? Would seem to me you would be better off to purchase whatever you're drinking a la carte. I drink sparingly as well and have never paid for a drink package and always came out ahead.

If what the OP means is that they drink ALCOHOL very sparingly, but like to drink several lattes/sodas/bottled waters a day...which describes me...then the classic non-alcoholic package is a great choice. When you want an alcoholic beverage you just pay for it a la carte--no sense in paying all that money for an alcohol-inclusive package if you are only having one or two, or no, alcoholic drinks per day.

Unless you really like San Pellegrino sparkling water, or Vitamin Water, or non-alcoholic mixed drinks like virgin daquiris, the Classic package works great.

The big question for me is if alcohol free beers are included in the non-alcoholic package.

I bet they're not :(

They are not and there is variation whether O'Doul's is included in the Classic (alcoholic) drink package, since its listed at over $6 per can now. It WAS included in 2013 but I've read recent reviews that suggest I will have to upgrade to the Premium package to get O'Douls. I would appreciate anyone's recent input here.

Edited by sound_guy0918

Thank you for the responses. I guess we made the right choice. I am not against the odd alcohol drink but we usually tend to order from the non-alcohol menu. We may have a drink with alcohol in it but we can order those and pay the price. Thanks again for your comments.