Princess Cruise Card Stickers

nzOdy

We are all aware of the appearance of the AIBP and Soda stickers etc that get applied to our Cruise Cards. But does anyone know what the half-circle solid yellow sticker means (see attachment)? On our most recent cruise, this sticker was on my card, but not my wife's. I also noticed it on some other passengers cruise cards. it's got me curious.

Thanks,

David

2089279308_PrincessBadgecopy.jpg.d046fd9657b7154c0cc7c8518604c697.jpg

We are all aware of the appearance of the AIBP and Soda stickers etc that get applied to our Cruise Cards. But does anyone know what the half-circle solid yellow sticker means (see attachment)? On our most recent cruise, this sticker was on my card, but not my wife's. I also noticed it on some other passengers cruise cards. it's got me curious.

Thanks,

David

good question . Have never seen it in 20+ Princess cruises.

Thanks,

David

Seems strange it was on yours but not your wife's. :confused:

Had a white sticker on a cruise earlier this year. It was because the first stop was in the same country as the departure port and no passport was required for the passengers returning to the boat and avoiding passport control. Once we left the second port the sticker could be removed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Had a white sticker on a cruise earlier this year. It was because the first stop was in the same country as the departure port and no passport was required for the passengers returning to the boat and avoiding passport control. Once we left the second port the sticker could be removed.

Sportfisher - it could well be something immigration related. The only difference in status between myself and my wife on this cruise (which was not a B2B) is that she travels on a US passport and I do not. The cruise in question originated in Vancouver and disembarked in San Francisco. We have cruised multiple times in this dual immigration status and have not had this sticker before, but it is the first Princess Cruise we took "into" the USA by starting in a foreign port.

-Dave

Sportfisher - it could well be something immigration related. The only difference in status between myself and my wife on this cruise (which was not a B2B) is that she travels on a US passport and I do not. The cruise in question originated in Vancouver and disembarked in San Francisco. We have cruised multiple times in this dual immigration status and have not had this sticker before, but it is the first Princess Cruise we took "into" the USA by starting in a foreign port.

-Dave

I believe you have figured it out. The sticker signified that you were traveling on a foreign passport which would put you in a different immigration line in SF or Non-US residents. It would be a way for the staff to quickly determine which line you needed to go in. Did they split you up or allow both of you to use the same line?

I believe you have figured it out. The sticker signified that you were traveling on a foreign passport which would put you in a different immigration line in SF or Non-US residents. It would be a way for the staff to quickly determine which line you needed to go in. Did they split you up or allow both of you to use the same line?

I travel on a foreign passport and didn't have a sticker, but then I have a green card.

Yes, you can both use the same line.

Denise

Thanks,

David

Just curious why you didn't stop at Guest Services to ask this question while you were on the cruise?

(I'm REALLY not commenting! I just know I wouldn't have lasted an hour without asking. ) :o

Just curious why you didn't stop at Guest Services to ask this question while you were on the cruise?

(I'm REALLY not commenting! I just know I wouldn't have lasted an hour without asking. ) :o

Should have said "not criticizing"

Too late to edit.

I have the photo on my phone and we will be sailing again in April. If it's not resolved by then and I pass the desk when there is no line, I might ask them.

And in response to the question above about which line you need to go in, since my wife is US and I am not fully, we are able to go in either line as a family, so we usually just choose the shorter one :)

Now you've got me wondering what the AIBP sticker looks like. I guess I'll find out next year. I've had the UKP (Ultimate Kid's Package) sticker once when I bought the Soda and More package. Guess they still had a bunch of the old UKP stickers so why not use them.

Now you've got me wondering what the AIBP sticker looks like. I guess I'll find out next year. I've had the UKP (Ultimate Kid's Package) sticker once when I bought the Soda and More package. Guess they still had a bunch of the old UKP stickers so why not use them.

Thrak - the AIBP sticker as of this month (at least on the Island Princess) was the black sticker you see on the right of the card photo attachment. They use the sticker along with the 4-digit folio number on your card to identify you as the drink requester.

BTW - the reason you need to sign a slip of paper for drinks ordered in the MDR versuses anywhere else is to prevent the dining room staff from ordering drinks for themselves. This is what my waiter told me on the last cruise.

-Dave

Thrak - the AIBP sticker as of this month (at least on the Island Princess) was the black sticker you see on the right of the card photo attachment. They use the sticker along with the 4-digit folio number on your card to identify you as the drink requester.

BTW - the reason you need to sign a slip of paper for drinks ordered in the MDR versuses anywhere else is to prevent the dining room staff from ordering drinks for themselves. This is what my waiter told me on the last cruise.

-Dave

Thanks!