Golden Princess

MaudeLou

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a laundry on Plaza Deck 5. It doesnt show on Princess Deck plans but there seems to be one on other Grand Class ships.

Thanks,

Marg

Hi Marg,

I'm not 100% sure about deck 5 but there's usually one on nearly every deck of a Princess ship.

Trish

Hi Marg,

I'm not 100% sure about deck 5 but there's usually one on nearly every deck of a Princess ship.

Trish

Thanks Trish, I can see one on every other deck except for Deck 5.

Hoping someone will know yeh or nay:)

Marg

Hi Marg,

Trish

When we were on Plaza deck on the Grand, my DD used the laundromat at the far end of the hall below Princess theater. Also surprised none on Golden deck plans.

got one of the restaurants there might be why maybe just trying to remember what deck the laundry is when i did the ultimate tour , might be deck 5 which maybe why at a guess command centre is there somewhere too they can drive the ship from that if need be printer service for photos and patters kitchen prep area too i know a galley is on 6 not sure if one is on 5 too go up and down so many steps you get disorientated with it all , worth doing though

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a laundry on Plaza Deck 5. It doesnt show on Princess Deck plans but there seems to be one on other Grand Class ships.

Thanks,

Marg

I found a self-service laundrette aft on Emerald deck 8 and Aloha deck 12 in my copy of the current Australian brochure. HTH.