Must have!

famreynoso

Diet Pepsi, I'm a pepsiholic. 24 cans ain't going to do me. I'm going to be going into detox mode for sure.

How do you bring your 12 packs on. Can we put in a suitcase with a luggage tag with other luggage to be taken to the room?? Or do you put in a suitcase and carry on during embarkation??

How do you bring your 12 packs on. Can we put in a suitcase with a luggage tag with other luggage to be taken to the room?? Or do you put in a suitcase and carry on during embarkation??

From personal experience, you must take them on board yourself. We take a small suitcase and place them inside it. This way they are easier to haul/wheel around especially if you can't go directly to your room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Mandar13077

Ginger pills- if you overindulge at the buffet or bar, or if the seas are rough, these are great to settle your stomach and you don't get the taste of ginger from them.

Febreeze spray for the bathroom- 'nuff said!

Clorox wipes for door handles, remotes, phone. Maybe not necessary but it just helps keep my OCD in check!!!

Mini-flashlight, for late night bathroom runs when you don't want to turn a light on.

Most of the other items on my list have already been mentioned.

Small (4") electric fan. Power strips are not allowed. I bring a short ext. cord. 2 travel mugs w/lids. We like to walk around with coffee.

Just an FYI from the Carnival website:

Power strips, multi plug box outlets/adaptors and extension cords (without surge protectors) are allowed on board when used with proper caution.

It just dawned on me about something, and I may be the ONLY one that does this, but this is just ME.

Normally I take more than what I need, but this way, if I need something warmer/cooler I always have it on hand.

Another thing I do. I LOVE to dress up for formal nights. I do go to nice thrift stores, and buy some of the most beautiful gowns for no more than $15 and even less than $10.00. "Sometimes" I bring them home, other times if I have worn then more (2 or 3 times will be fine with me) and don't need (have the room at home) once, I leave them on the ship, and perhaps someone else will enjoy wearing them as much as I do. This way, it gives me room for "other" things to bring home that I may have bought on the cruise.

We bring disposable pillow covers. My face is on this surface for hours....so...

Also...disposable plastic hair nets. We use these to cover plates when we are transporting our plates through buffet area. One sneeze on my food prompted this.

Lastly, Lysol wipes for pre hotel, plane and cabin.

I'm really not a germaphobe, just really don't want to get sick on my vacation!

Oh wait. Highlighter for marking FunTimes listings that I'm interested in.