Must have!

famreynoso

I thought I must have read it wrong when I read salsa lol

I bring my own shampoo and soap but I do that wherever we go, not just on a cruise. I just fill the little travel containers and bring them, not full size products.

I don't bring any food, there's plenty there, although the kids mentioned bringing mini marshmallows for the hot chocolate you can get on the lido deck. I don't know if there is a place we could buy a bag on board or not, I never thought about it before.

There's really nothing special I can think of that we bring to cruise that we don't bring to a land vacation. Other than cheap towels. I know others use Carnival towels but they are so heavy and bulky, I'm not lugging those things around, we bring the cheap $4 towels from Wal-Mart. I can fit all of them in a beach bag and if they get too wet or dirty we can just toss them at the beach or if they get lost it's no big deal. They don't take up any extra room in the luggage, I just stick them in with the soda.

My wife has to bring her own shampoo and conditioner since she dyes her hair and regular stuff causes the dye to fade more quickly. I bring my own canned soda, not because I want a special type of soda but I want to save money. Other than that, nothing.

Edited by Computer Nerd

I raise an eyebrow at some of these must haves. Salsa? I guess we'll get a list of first world problems.

Since first world residents tend to be cruise ship passengers, when you choose to come to Cruise Critic, expect to read about a lot of first world problems. :D

Whats the one thing or several things you must bring from home that carnival doesnt have or its not good enough for you? (Pillow, creamers, salsa, etc).

Just curious, might give me or others some "a ha" ideas.......

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

Things I must have on my cruises are:

• Shampoo and conditioner
  • shower gel
  • Power strip
  • Shoe organiser (to store all our toiletries in the bathroom)