Air conditioning oasis

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

Two years ago we went on the Allure found our room to be warm even with the curtains closed and ac at lowest setting, although we didn't need a fan like we just need on the Magic this past May.

Our question is, has anybody else been on the Oasis and found their staterooms to be on the warm side?

Last year we were on the Carnival Magic, we had the same issue. However, we were traveling with a few other family members. We had 4 cabins in a row. The other cabins AC was working fine, ours was warm. Marianne came up and replaced the thermostat. Then it was fine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you we had three cabins in a row on the Magic, mine was the warm one the two people that need it the coolest figures! We had maintenance come a number of times during the cruise but they could not fix whatever the problem was, gave us a fan which didn't give us any quality sleep either.

I going to keep reading this thread see if others on the Oasis had any issues so far its good.

Hello,

Two years ago we went on the Allure found our room to be warm even with the curtains closed and ac at lowest setting, although we didn't need a fan like we just need on the Magic this past May.

Our question is, has anybody else been on the Oasis and found their staterooms to be on the warm side?

No problem at all , but everyone is different.

We sailed Allure a few weeks ago & YES our cabin was warm the whole time! D7 oceanview balcony on the 9th deck, midship, starboard side. And our balcony was closed the whole time. We're booked on Oasis next Sept & we're hoping it's a lot cooler next time! We're booked in a Grand Suite next year.

Just got off Oasis today. Deck 14 3rd cabin from aft end ocean view balcony. Was definitely warmer than any previous cruise we'd done. 2 years ago no issue on the Oasis in a different part of the ship, but this trip at maximum AC still warm all the time. Thank god for the fans we brought.

Just got off Oasis today. Deck 14 3rd cabin from aft end ocean view balcony. Was definitely warmer than any previous cruise we'd done. 2 years ago no issue on the Oasis in a different part of the ship, but this trip at maximum AC still warm all the time. Thank god for the fans we brought.

Yes I agree, it has to do a lot with the location of the cabin.

Oh by the way.

Go Falcons!!!!!!!

Last year we were on the Carnival Magic, we had the same issue. However, we were traveling with a few other family members. We had 4 cabins in a row. The other cabins AC was working fine, ours was warm. Marianne came up and replaced the thermostat. Then it was fine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good thing they didn't send Gilligan!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have sailed Oasis class a few times and have heard about Main lighting switch and air but talked with the service supervisor on Allure two weeks ago and again gave us this info. Hope it is helpful.

Main lighting master switch must be in on position for AIR CONDITIONING to operate. If you turn master switch to off leaveing cabin the fan on air will continue to operate but blow only FRESH AIR and NOT cool. This is for Jr. Suite and regular cabins also. Bob On Allure a couple weeks ago in D2 and leaving on Oasis in Junior on 10-29 if any questions

Hello,

I like it cool when I sleep. This past May Eastern Caribbean, starboard side d1 cabin on deck 12 mid ship we had no problems.

When I have sailed and the cabin doesn't get either cold or warm enough I call for maintenance to take and look and magic, they can adjust it somehow to my preference. They've mentioned there is a setting they can adjust behind the air vent panel. Has worked for me.....