Is a round trip TA counted as one or two voyages?

Lanky Lad

Yes, the Internet manager would be the best point of contact regarding Internet minutes. Yoyo, however seemingly was correct because I tried to purchase my second lot of minutes when I still had an hour left from the first set and the system flagged up a message to say I was already registered. Once all my first set were used up, the Internet page automatically opened up for me to 'purchase' the next package.

Also on the 5-19th Nov round trip and Platinum internet and other benefits also received both ways. As durante and Yoyo correctly say, you get 4 hours each way, but can't 'buy' the second package until your minutes from the first leg have been used up. The internet manager said that minutes from the first leg wouldn't be carried forward, but they were. I had 30 minutes left from the outbound voyage which needed to be used up before I could buy another 4 hours on the way back.

First trip as Platinum and have to say the senior officers' cocktail party wasn't worth the wait.........exactly the same as the Britannia and World Club events, but without speeches and fewer people. Thought Cunard might have made a bit more of an effort.

Edited by milamber

First trip as Platinum and have to say the senior officers' cocktail party wasn't worth the wait.........exactly the same as the Britannia and World Club events, but without speeches and fewer people. Thought Cunard might have made a bit more of an effort.

On our October QE trip, there were over 700 Platinum & Diamond invited to the Sen Officer's Party. The queue stretched from the Queens Room to the Britannia. As Diamond members we didn't bother joining it and went for a glass of real champagne instead.

Their loyalty benefits scheme needs seriously overhauled.

Stewart

On our October QE trip, there were over 700 Platinum & Diamond invited to the Sen Officer's Party. The queue stretched from the Queens Room to the Britannia. As Diamond members we didn't bother joining it and went for a glass of real champagne instead.

Their loyalty benefits scheme needs seriously overhauled.

Stewart

Personally speaking I think that The Cunard World Benefits are excellent.

https://www.cunard.co.uk/already-booked/cunard-world-club/

You get invited to Three Cocktail Parties were the drinks flow. Also you get a Free Lunch in Verandah or Evening speciality meal in Lido or Kings Court however the free Wine tasting is a bit naff in my opinion. Not forgetting the early embark and Priority debark in NY and Southampton.

Personally speaking I think that The Cunard World Benefits are excellent.

https://www.cunard.co.uk/already-booked/cunard-world-club/

You get invited to Three Cocktail Parties were the drinks flow. Also you get a Free Lunch in Verandah or Evening speciality meal in Lido or Kings Court however the free Wine tasting is a bit naff in my opinion. Not forgetting the early embark and Priority debark in NY and Southampton.

Actually we think the benefits are pretty good too, certainly at Gold and Platinum level, compared with similar levels with other lines. Just assumed the senior officers cocktail party would be something a little more special, when it's simply a repeat of the other two. Can't say it bothered us, just an observation.

Actually we think the benefits are pretty good too, certainly at Gold and Platinum level, compared with similar levels with other lines. Just assumed the senior officers cocktail party would be something a little more special, when it's simply a repeat of the other two. Can't say it bothered us, just an observation.

I agree it's nice but not special.

Senior officers party was once so much more, but is probably a victim now of the number of people entitled to an invitation and the budgetary controls which are typical of any corporate business these days.

When l first started attending them over 10 years ago it was much more intimate and each department hosted their own, e.g. deck department, engineers, hotel, medics and so on, you got invited to one of the parties. These were lavish, felt exclusive and the drink flowed and food choice was extensive.

I haven't even seen a table of finger food laid out at recent parties and in fact the last cruise l was on there was no senior officers party, the World Club event was on the last formal night.

M-AR