Captains' Club Tiers

Marltom

It will be the first time cruising with Celebrity sailed with RC previously,

I noticed on my profile I am Select tier I thought been a first timer I should have been Classic any ideas'.:confused:

Edited by Marltom

I noticed on my profile I am Select tier I thought been a first timer I should have been Classic any ideas'.:confused:

You are receiving CC status based on your RCL level. This will continue up to Diamond/Elite.

You only earn points on the line you actually sail.

Equivalent Recognition is a program that offers Crown and Anchor, Captain's Club, and Le Club Voyage loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits when they sail with one of the three brands - both pre-cruise and onboard. Members of one program must enroll in the sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits.

Credits earned on one brand are not combinable with credits earned from another brand, however, the reciprocal loyalty program allows loyalty members to move directly in to the equivalent tier on their first voyage with another brand.

NOTE: Reciprocity is capped at Elite & Diamond levels. Crown & Anchor Gold members are not eligible for any reciprocal enrollment or benefits in the Captain's Club program. If /when they enroll in the Captain's Club program, they would start at the Preview tier, until they complete their first sailing with Celebrity.

Equivalent Recognition is a program that offers Crown and Anchor, Captain's Club, and Le Club Voyage loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits when they sail with one of the three brands - both pre-cruise and onboard. Members of one program must enroll in the sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits.

Credits earned on one brand are not combinable with credits earned from another brand, however, the reciprocal loyalty program allows loyalty members to move directly in to the equivalent tier on their first voyage with another brand.

That's not entirely correct. Credits earned on Celebrity and Azamara are combinable and earn simultaneously on both brands at the same time. At least at this point in time until Celebrity changes the rules.

Edited by ChucktownSteve

That's not entirely correct. Credits earned on Celebrity and Azamara are combinable and earn simultaneously on both brands at the same time. At least at this point in time until Celebrity changes the rules.

You are absolutely correct. Azamara points are added to your Captains Club points and vice versa. Just had our points added from our Quest cruise we disembarked a week ago today.

Now under 2000 points to go to Zenith. Not.

You are absolutely correct. Azamara points are added to your Captains Club points and vice versa. Just had our points added from our Quest cruise we disembarked a week ago today.

Now under 2000 points to go to Zenith. Not.

In defense of Celebrity Cruises, I'm sure they didn't mean to mislead. They probably just didn't copy and paste far enough. I suspect that part was listed on the web site too. :D

Edited by ChucktownSteve