Drinks in Mini Fridge

Jamericannn

They will charge for them. I just got off the Conquest and the mini bar was not in the room at all. I think now, you need to request it from room steward.

Hank

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have friends on the Conquest right now and they confirmed that the mini fridge was in the same place it's always been, the big square cabinet beside the closets.

It is empty however. Carnival started the transition to empty the fridges last year. By the end of the year, all will be empty.

Did you really scatter the mini frig stock all over the room? You really think the room steward

stocked it because he thought it was a good idea? Don't you think they have enough to do cleaning up after all of us without guys like you creating more work for them? Sorry man but shame on you.

Edited by woodman

Much better to keep them empty so we can put our wine and other stuff in. We used to remove all of their drinks on embarkation day and scatter them around cabin. More work for steward to put them back when he gets ready for next cruise

Fascinating way to get your point across. I bet you're a hoot a family holiday gatherings.

Did you really scatter the mini frig stock all over the room? You really think the room steward

stocked it because he thought it was a good idea? Don't you think they have enough to do cleaning up after all of us without guys like you creating more work for them? Sorry man but shame on you.

Bad choice of words. Put them on shelves above the fridge not all over the room.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you. Not sure why they would scatter the stuff out the fridge. Could have asked the steward to take them out.

I agree with you. Not sure why they would scatter the stuff out the fridge. Could have asked the steward to take them out.

By the way, we have asked the steward to take them out before, but they said they couldn't do that. Of course, we were wanting them to take the items away, but I guess there's no place for them to be easily stored? Or maybe just too big of a pain with all the other stuff they have to deal with in a day.