Hurricane Matthew

Given that the hurricane is still moving over the islands no one on a past cruise is going to have relevant information. It is way too soon to know what the impact will be on ports. It hasn't even crossed over the Bahamas yet so unless someone is psychic, who knows what if any damage they will have to the port area.

Edited by BeachChik

Most of the itinerary changes ae going be on the western side of the Caribbean

Agreed! Matthew missed the USVI and St Maarten, so the only questionable stop on the eastern cruise will be Coco Cay - at least for the Freedom sailings.

Edited by PeaMuff

Hurricane Mathew hit Haiti, Cuba and now the Bahamas and then heading to the east coast. If anyone that has been on a cruise during this past week can you update us on port changes and conditions of the stops. My Oasis cruise is Oct 15th so I am hoping the stop in Nassau is still a go. The 15th cruise is sold out.

No one has been on a cruise this week that went there so that would be quite a trick

A few days ago my wife emailed the concierge on Allure to book a cabana on Barefoot Beach in Labadee and was told that some of the over the waters were already damaged. Did I miss a prior storm? Can anyone confirm that some were already damaged? Given our sail date is 10/16, something tells me we won't be stopping this trip.