Blogging from the Pacific Princess in the Mediterranean

PescadoAmarillo

Love your detailed description of your day in Rome. It's a wonderful city to sightsee in. Great photos! It has me longing for time to move faster, because I'll be in Rome in a few weeks to board the Pacific Princess for the TA. I was already excited, and this just adds to it!!

Are you staying on for the TA?

I am enjoying your Pacific Princess travel blog...a very good read!! :)

I will be joining you onboard on Nov 21/16 for a 29 night B2B cruise to FL so would appreciate your comments concerning the condition and atmosphere onboard the Pacific Princess now after all the excitement!

Hope to meet you both onboard!

Pat

Edited by 2Canucks

I just finished reading the day 17 blog installment and am now praying that Corrado Duo mentioned in it will be onboard to perform for the December 3rd sailing. I love, Love LOVE Andrea Bocelli, and would like nothing more than to hear them perform.

I enjoyed the mention that your cabin is one of those porthole cabins down on deck 3. I had one of them a couple of years ago on this ship, and loved the location.

Five weeks from today I will be joining you for the TA, and I just can't wait!!

Ginger, just saw your post and others about being unable to use the email link in the blog, possibly due to Windows 10. I'm not sure why that is but I've heard that before. Others are still using it successfully. But, here it is:

Pescadoamarillo(at)gmail.com

Thanks to all. We're heading out for a day at the Vatican. So excited!

Thank you for all the information

Who is the cruise director and shore excursion manager

and by chance do you know if they will be on the Dec 20th Cruise

Thanks and safe travels

I've really enjoyed reading the blog. I have a question. What is the PES Lounge and the MTP lunch.

Thank you in advance.

PES = Platinum Elite Suites

MTP = Most Traveled Passengers

It's like learning a new language, isn't it?

PES = Platinum Elite Suites

MTP = Most Traveled Passengers

It's like learning a new language, isn't it?

Yes it is. Is there a special room for these events? I ask because I'm elite even though I haven't been on Princess since. 2005. I will be on the Pacific

Yes it is. Is there a special room for these events? I ask because I'm elite even though I haven't been on Princess since. 2005. I will be on the Pacific
The Platinum/Elite/Suite Lounge was held in the Pacific Lounge for our cruise last December and Pescado Amarillo has indicated that it is also being held there on the current cruise. We're far from qualifying for the Most Travelled Passenger's Luncheon but on the Pacific it will probably be held in Sabatini's or the Sterling Steakhouse.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser

PescadoAmarillo ...hopefully you are taking a peek at this Roll Call...I have a question for You. What has the weather been like since you re-boarded the Pacific Prncess? I join you onboard on Nov 21/16. Hope you can share the temperatures with us ...this will help with my packing choices! Thank You for your help. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hello from Dubrovnik. Sorry I haven't been following this thread. It is all I can do onboard to publish blog posts. Yes, PES means platinum, elite, suite lounge and it is being held each evening except for Captains Circle party night in the Pacific Lounge. MTP is most traveled passengers, although we have been informed by headwaiter Petros it is now MTG (guest). But old habits die hard...

As for weather, err on the side of caution and bring warm weatherproof outwear. We are wearing rain jackets and I have a headband on today. In town it feels like a bit too much but on top of the wall and on top of the city overlook I definitely appreciated both.

Those coming onboard have much to look forward to. The crew is the best, the ship is showing a her age but is in fine shape (and I am partial to older things these days). The ports are amazing and come at us fast and furiously. We are happy but tired.