Blogging from the Pacific Princess in the Mediterranean

PescadoAmarillo

Hi everyone!

I'll be blogging again this winter, this time from the Pacific Princess in the Mediterranean. I've just published the first post of the season at:

http://pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com/2016/09/seventh-heaven.html

I hope you'll follow along!

Yellow Fish (and Yellow Shirt) :)

Following.....:):):)

Bob

Thanks everyone. We are making our way through security soon and I wanted to post here one more time. I probably won't be following this thread once I leave the US, unless I can find some free WiFi.

I appreciate the wonderful comments and suggestions. Friend of Eyeore, I have not only printed out your wonderful review but downloaded it into Offline Pages. It used the very last drop of our printed toner (we didn't want to replace the cartridge until we return home) and was well worth it. Thank you.

Safe travels everyone. I'll continue to blog daily if I have WiFi.

• 2 weeks later...
As popular as her blog is, Princess might want to consider the negatives in not doing more to help them.

They just should help them. Princess want PAX to book B2B2B and because their case is different, it needs a different solution that most of the others.

As popular as her blog is, Princess might want to consider the negatives in not doing more to help them.

This will be closely watched by all of her fans. What Princess does to make this work for them will show how Princess treats its loyal customers. She has only taken 11 days of the 77 days they have booked so far--do they want to see her cancel her future cruises and switch to another line?

This will be closely watched by all of her fans. What Princess does to make this work for them will show how Princess treats its loyal customers. She has only taken 11 days of the 77 days they have booked so far--do they want to see her cancel her future cruises and switch to another line?

I've been a pretty big Princess advocate. I'll be very interested to see how they handle it.

My take is that in lieu of being reimbursed for the cruise, and the bus ticket and hotel room in Barcelona, she's asking for plane tickets to Civitavecchia, with a hotel room and a food allowance so that she can re-board the Pacific for the cruise on October 28.

Hopefully everything will work out for her. So sad for everyone on the ship, but even more so for those on B2B cruises.