Blogging from the Pacific Princess in the Mediterranean

PescadoAmarillo

Kept checking your blog and was happy to

you post today.. That you were going back!

Thought you would if you could.

To bad if you only knew and some way could

of stayed there but as you said was nice to be

home for awhile. It's what it is/was!

Bon Voyage! Waiting to read more. Hope G feels

better and glad your well now.

I am new to reading her blogs' date=' but have found myself following this one. Is there a way to read the most current blogs without having to start at the beginning each time. Forgive my ignorance.[/quote']

If you go to the home page -- http://pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com/ -- the most recent entry should be right at the top of the page.

If you're ever on a page while viewing on a PC and want to get back to the home screen, you can always just Click on the blog title at the top of the page.

If you're reading back through older entries, there doesn't seem to be a "by date" way to quickly get back to where you were. I will usually leave the page that I'm reading open and pop a new window open when I want to get an update on the current status of things on the blog.

Hope that helps.

Edited by jm485

Ginger, just saw your post and others about being unable to use the email link in the blog, possibly due to Windows 10. I'm not sure why that is but I've heard that before. Others are still using it successfully. But, here it is:

Pescadoamarillo(at)gmail.com

Thanks to all. We're heading out for a day at the Vatican. So excited!

Ginger, just saw your post and others about being unable to use the email link in the blog, possibly due to Windows 10. I'm not sure why that is but I've heard that before. Others are still using it successfully. But, here it is:

SO happy you two are 'back where you belong'! Eagerly awaiting Winter 2016 Reboot posts. All is right with the world!:D

Janet

Fishy, enjoy your stay in Rome. We rented an apartment very close to your hotel and enjoyed the location. Plenty of shops, restaurants and excellent transportation. Most people prefer to be close to Piazza Navona but I find it too crowded. Are you taking a limo or a shuttle to Civitavecchia?

Love your blogs- just finished getting caught up on your current one.

I was just updating my DH that you had gone back to Rome to continue your cruises when there was breaking news- an earthquake! Oh my- what more can happen to you!? Hope all is well there- know that you are followed by many fans.

We took the Ocean Princess TA last December and had a wonderful time. Quite rough- more than our other TA's- but we still enjoyed the crossing.

Safe journey to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am new to reading her blogs' date=' but have found myself following this one. Is there a way to read the most current blogs without having to start at the beginning each time. Forgive my ignorance.[/quote']

i copied this link from someone else. its much easier to see where you want to read.

http://pescadoamarillo.blogspot.ca/?m=1

Glad you're enjoying Rome. I agree about the crowds in the museum. We were there during school break with gangs of preteens everywhere. If you have a chance, the "da Vito e Dina" restaurant around the corner on via degli Scipioni is excellent.

PescadoAmarillo, you are an amazing writer and I love following your blog. I have been to the Vatican, the cathedral and Sistine chapel, and have never been able to put into words what I saw, but you certainly did! Thank you! So glad you are back on track for your cruises.

Diana:D

Have fun! Can't believe you were there for the earthquake. Adds to your stories for this cruising season!