Can't see posts

Babr

When it happens to me, your post is the last one I see in a particular thread. And what's really weird is that for the first time in over a week, I can see beyond your post in this thread. Yet I can't see beyond your post in the insurance thread.

When I post I learned to uncheck the box "show your signature".

When I made that thread I forgot to uncheck it... ;)

Finally this thread is making sense to me. I can see all responses to the thread in question. However I selected the option when I first joined Cruise Critic not to show any signature lines.

It seemed to me they were not only irrelevant to the topic being discussed, but also made it harder to scroll through.

Edited by bury me at sea
Typo

When I post I learned to uncheck the box "show your signature".

When I made that thread I forgot to uncheck it... ;)

while i think they oughta figure out how whatever you did in your signature causes this problem, why not just delete it? and maybe copy / paste to a text document for future reference.

i'm glad that now there is an explanation though. i started noticing it shortly after a chrome upgrade, and while that made no sense to me, the timing was coincidental enough i wondered. :confused:

I posted that thread and it probably has to do with my signature... I contacted cruise critic and let them know that I can't even edit my signature since I tried to post a cruise clock on it. Code is probably messed up but they never responded... :rolleyes:

while i think they oughta figure out how whatever you did in your signature causes this problem, why not just delete it? and maybe copy / paste to a text document for future reference.

i'm glad that now there is an explanation though. i started noticing it shortly after a chrome upgrade, and while that made no sense to me, the timing was coincidental enough i wondered. :confused:

KCpumpkin answered further above. I quoted so you can see it.

Finally this thread is making sense to me. I can see all responses to the thread in question. However I selected the option when I first joined Cruise Critic not to show any signature lines.

It seemed to me they were not only irrelevant to the topic being discussed, but also made it harder to scroll through.

Those are good points. But sometimes it is relevant to the topic. You can see maybe what cruise they are going on because they may have forgot to list it in the post. If someone lists previous cruises you can decide if the information they are giving you is at least their own first hand opinion.

The problem is the box doesn't even show up anymore to remove it as it once did :confused:

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue. I've had it on a few random posts as well, in addition to the one that the OP was asking about. :confused: :confused:

And now it's doing it with this post!!! I can see the last reply by quoting a previous post (in this case, I just did my own).

Are any of the admins commenting on this anywhere!?!

I posted that thread and it probably has to do with my signature... I contacted cruise critic and let them know that I can't even edit my signature since I tried to post a cruise clock on it. Code is probably messed up but they never responded... :rolleyes:

Now I can't get past your last post at 10:14pm Friday although there are more after that.:confused:

Bill

lol yup that's it. it just killed this thread for me too, i can't see past your last post kcpumkin. you have a deadly signature lol. at least i know what does it now.

I think I may just create a new profile... Sorry Gang :(

Edited by KCpumkin

I've seen postings on here a couple of times where you read a reply but can't figure out what they are talking about. Then down a few postings will be where someone asked the question. It's like they put the cart before the horse. Then a few days later, they are in the right order.

Edited by RWolver672