Freedom of the Seas Question?

Does anyone know what restaurants besides the Windjammer that are open on embarkation day? We appreciate your help!

If your fellow cruisers on December 4th have not officially welcomed you, please allow me to officially welcome you to Cruise Critic and hope you and your family have a fabulous cruise!:D We will be on the Freedom this October and have been on her a few times!:rolleyes: Upon boarding the ship, DH and I like to head down to the Promenade (Deck 5) to the Bull&Bear Pub for a cold drink and a sandwich from the Cafe or pizza from Sorrento's; then just sit and watch all of the newbies walk down the Promenade with their mouths gaping open! They look like children at Christmas! Enjoy!!:cool:

Edited by SilkySal
spelling correction

Would anyone know if FOS has a kiddie pool. We booked a cruise for 3/17 with our GC 5,6, and 7 yrs. old.

Yes, but it is 5 ft deep. Our kids spent much more time in the splash area and the "lazy river"-type pool.

Thanks for the quick response. How about water slide(s) for children?

No. Liberty and Adventure are the only two currently with water slides (and Harmony has its weird slide, but not water as I understand). We sailed NCL Escape this summer, then Freedom right after, and our kids didn't miss the slides at all. They much preferred Freedom to Escape.

Edited by MikeBTN

No. Liberty and Adventure are the only two currently with water slides (and Harmony has its weird slide, but not water as I understand). We sailed NCL Escape this summer, then Freedom right after, and our kids didn't miss the slides at all. They much preferred Freedom to Escape.

And Harmony also has water slides.

• 4 weeks later...