Are Princess emails from 'the captain' for

h-sar

an upcoming cruise indicative of the captain who will be at the helm on our cruise or just the captain who is on board when the emails are sent? Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!

They are indicative of who Princess expects to be the captain when you sail.

Thank you for clarifying. Am disappointed that we won't have Cpt Perrin on the Regal for the first time in 4 cruises, but that is offset by the fact that he is going to be replaced by Cdre Romano :)

Hopefully, he enjoys the Love Boat horn as much as Cpt Perrin does!

an upcoming cruise indicative of the captain who will be at the helm on our cruise or just the captain who is on board when the emails are sent? Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!

Who the captain is expected to be on your cruise.

Thank you for clarifying. Am disappointed that we won't have Cpt Perrin on the Regal for the first time in 4 cruises, but that is offset by the fact that he is going to be replaced by Cdre Romano :)

Commodore Romano was Captain on my first ever cruise, back on Pacific Princess, nice bloke, runs ahapoy ship.

When do you sail? We sail December 4th and received an email from Captain Perrin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

He did use the horn on the Regal this February so I am hoping he will be tha same for next January. He "played" it every time we left a port.

He did use the horn on the Regal this February so I am hoping he will be tha same for next January. He "played" it every time we left a port.

That's good to hear! Captain Perrin seems to really like it as well. Always enjoy it when he gets into a bit of a 'horn-off' with the Disney ships.

Dec. 29

Nothing better then celebrating New Yrs on the Regal!:)

My aunt, uncle and cousins from Ottawa will be joining you. Please say hi to them for me. :)

Edited by hel0013

My aunt, uncle and cousins from Ottawa will be joining you. Please say hi to them for me. :)

Always great to see fellow Canadians on a cruise. It's supposed to be a looong, cold winter so I'm looking even more forward to the respite we'll get from it for the two weeks we're in FLL. Are you sure we can't talk you into joining us all - Calgary's already been hit harder than Edmonton :eek:

Always great to see fellow Canadians on a cruise. It's supposed to be a looong, cold winter so I'm looking even more forward to the respite we'll get from it for the two weeks we're in FLL. Are you sure we can't talk you into joining us all - Calgary's already been hit harder than Edmonton :eek:

In 15 days we'll be boarding the Diamond Princess in Singapore and as much as I would like to we won't be able to do both.

Thanks for the offer though. :) with the threat of a long hard cold winter looming! :(