Smoked Salmon and Bagel still part of room service breakfast?

bahama_mama2015

me too, not on the menu, but I wrote it down and got it. Next day I asked for extra cream cheese, no problem

I don't think whcih ship matters, it would be room services call. We were on the Dream. It is amazing what happens when you ask.

I am happy to hear this. One of my favorite things to do on our cruise is have room service breakfast on the balcony and that includes smoked salmon with cream cheese and capers. I was disappointed to see it wasn't a choice anymore but I will politely request it on the card I fill out the night before and hope they will grant my request.

I may have to try this. I actually like the salmon with onion, cream cheese and capers with no bagel! Fits with my low-carb diet!

What is the earliest time I can get salmon from the deli? I thought it didn't open until lunch time.

Not a fan of Salmon, but we have haf cheese omelets delivered by room service even though it's not a menu item (no charge). We love our balcony and have occasionally gotten dinner from the MDR to go, including appetizer, entree and desert. It's nice to have a private meal on the balcony while watching a nice sunset. It pays to be polite and a good tipper.

I may have to try this. I actually like the salmon with onion, cream cheese and capers with no bagel! Fits with my low-carb diet!

What is the earliest time I can get salmon from the deli? I thought it didn't open until lunch time.

I don't get the bagel either, or at least I don't ask for one on the room service menu you hang on the door. I just ask for the salmon and cream cheese. Sometimes they send a bagel anyway and I always feel bad for not eating it.

BOOM! Never thought to just, you know, write it on the card. I was disappointed, too, when i had to walk the whole way to the buffet spot. Just wrap the salmon up in the lettuce with the capers and onions and I am ready for port day!

Sorry but next time you will have to walk to the DR as salmon is not served on lido other than deli.

I always get lox and bagels for breakfast in the buffet. I just find a matre d and ask them for it. The last time we sailed, I asked for it the 1st day and every time I saw the matre d he asked me if I wanted more salmon. It's just how you go about asking for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I found it to be hit or miss asking for it. Even in the buffet, I asked the R&B manager and he said they no longer had it at breakfast? So I bring a Tupperware container and have the deli put a bunch in it and I keep it in the fridge... that way I can just order bagel and cream cheese and have my room breakfast...

I always get lox and bagels for breakfast in the buffet. I just find a matre d and ask them for it. The last time we sailed, I asked for it the 1st day and every time I saw the matre d he asked me if I wanted more salmon. It's just how you go about asking for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Never thought to just ask for it. have to give that a try