Oasis of the Seas Captain meet and Greet

jacads

We are sailing on the Oasis at the end of the month in a sky loft suite. We have been in suites on other smaller class RCL ships and they always have a day where you meet and greet the Captain. This always turns into a senior officer as the Captain rarely shows. Being a larger class of ship with a lot more suite passengers, do they still do this on board this ship?

Thanks,

Jacads

We are sailing on the Oasis at the end of the month in a sky loft suite. We have been in suites on other smaller class RCL ships and they always have a day where you meet and greet the Captain. This always turns into a senior officer as the Captain rarely shows. Being a larger class of ship with a lot more suite passengers, do they still do this on board this ship?

Thanks,

Jacads

They did last time we were on board Oasis and in a suite. And in our experience the Captain has always been present at the gathering on each ship.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Thanks,

Jacads

We were on oasis last month and the Capt was there. But some pinnacle basically hijacked him from making his rounds after he left his first table and he never got to greet anyone other than the first table he introduced himself to. I think he just couldn't get away from them. Pretty rude IMO. I did see him in the suite lounge on more than one occasion.

Thanks for the reply. The Captain on the Brilliance and Navigator was not able to attend on each of our occasions as something had come up.

They did last time we were on board Oasis and in a suite. And in our experience the Captain has always been present at the gathering on each ship.

We just sailed on the Oasis on October 8. The captain was present in the Suite Lounge for the meet and greet. He spent about 30 minutes chatting with each group for a few minutes each.

We also saw him on the bridge tour.

Hope this helps.

Chris 😀

• 1 year later...

I am having a problem with signing up for a Meet and greet it says that my name and number don't match up my reservation number is xxx-xxxx for the Oasis of the Sea on February 4th 2018 I can't seem to sign up for meet-and-greet it just won't go through a my name is Linda Shaffer and Walt Shaffer can you help me with this

Sent from my SM-S902L using Forums mobile app

Edited by Host Clarea

I am having a problem with signing up for a Meet and greet it says that my name and number don't match up my reservation number is xxx-xxxx for the Oasis of the Sea on February 4th 2018 I can't seem to sign up for meet-and-greet it just won't go through a my name is Linda Shaffer and Walt Shaffer can you help me with this

It looks like you may be using a travel agent reservation number rather than Royal's reservation number.

Thanks,

Jacads

On our Oasis b2b last month, capt was at the sl meet n greet both weeks. Also some officers were present as well. Basically some apps and drinks served. Got to shake hands with captain and talk to some officers.

I actually prefer the sail away on allure instead. On allure there is no capt meet n greet. The have a sail away party on the helicopter deck instead.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk