Viking Sky missing from Meet and Greet List

Azulann

I want to register for the Meet and Greet for my Viking Sky cruise.

Both on the Roll call front page and the Community drop down list from CC they do not list Viking Sky. They do list Viking Spirit?, Star, Sea and Sun.

I have sent two emails to CC, to add the Sky, more that a week ago and no respone.

Maybe Viking Cruise, who reads these threads, can step in and help!

I love attending the meet and greets on board a cruise. Great way to put meet posters on your roll call. Also nice to meet some of officers and crew for the cruise.

On the Viking Ocean roll call page, I see Sky, Sun, Star, and Sea, but not Spirit. I had put in a request (or two) for the Spirit roll call, but still am not seeing it. Weird that we are seeing different groups!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, you are correct when you go to the general roll call page of Viking Ocean. No Spirit listed.

I am talking about the meet and greet registration. Look at the roll call of Viking Ocean. A the top of page you will see the Cruise Critic logo and Viking logo and a link for signing up for the meet and greet gathering they will have on each saling. When you hit the link, the dropdown list of ships does not have Sky but does have Spirit. :confused:

Dear Azulann,

Thanks for letting us know. We will work with Cruise Critic to add Viking Sky to the Meet & Mingle list.

If there is anything else we can assist with, please do not hesitate to email us at TellUs@vikingcruises.com.

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Viking Cruises

Yes, you are correct when you go to the general roll call page of Viking Ocean. No Spirit listed.

I am talking about the meet and greet registration. Look at the roll call of Viking Ocean. A the top of page you will see the Cruise Critic logo and Viking logo and a link for signing up for the meet and greet gathering they will have on each saling. When you hit the link, the dropdown list of ships does not have Sky but does have Spirit. :confused:

So glad Viking Cruises montiors these thread.

Hope you can fix this problem with registering for our meet and greet on CC for those sailing on the Viking Sky.

We all apreciate your help, I am sure.

Azulann, I hope they got your meet & greet fixed! Thanks for teaching me something new! Now that I'm on my laptop (vs iPad), I see what you were talking about. I see the Spirit listed on the meet & greet, but like Host Jazzbeau mentioned regarding the Sun, no dates are listed. Maybe they will get everything up to date soon, including a roll call for the Spirit.

Happy sailing all!

Save

Save

Save