Date: Tue 18/10/16 Port: Singapore / Singapore Depart: 17:00

Date: Wed 19/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Thu 20/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Fri 21/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Sat 22/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Sun 23/10/16 Port: Darwin / Australia Arrive: 07:00 Depart: 15:00

Date: Mon 24/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Tue 25/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Wed 26/10/16 Port: Port Douglas (Great Barrier Reef)* / Australia Arrive: 09:00 Depart: 20:00

Date: Thu 27/10/16 Port: Yorkeys Knob* / Australia Arrive: 08:00 Depart: 17:00

Date: Fri 28/10/16 Port: Airlie Beach* / Australia Arrive: 09:00 Depart: 17:00

Date: Sat 29/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Sun 30/10/16 Port: Brisbane / Australia Arrive: 08:00 Depart: 17:00

Date: Mon 31/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Tue 01/11/16 Port: Sydney / Australia Arrive: 06:00

Leaves Singapore in 9hrs...

Date: Tue 18/10/16 Port: Singapore / Singapore Depart: 17:00

Date: Wed 19/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Thu 20/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Fri 21/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Sat 22/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Sun 23/10/16 Port: Darwin / Australia Arrive: 07:00 Depart: 15:00

Date: Mon 24/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Tue 25/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Wed 26/10/16 Port: Port Douglas (Great Barrier Reef)* / Australia Arrive: 09:00 Depart: 20:00

Date: Thu 27/10/16 Port: Yorkeys Knob* / Australia Arrive: 08:00 Depart: 17:00

Date: Fri 28/10/16 Port: Airlie Beach* / Australia Arrive: 09:00 Depart: 17:00

Date: Sat 29/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Sun 30/10/16 Port: Brisbane / Australia Arrive: 08:00 Depart: 17:00

Date: Mon 31/10/16 Port: At Sea

Date: Tue 01/11/16 Port: Sydney / Australia Arrive: 06:00

Good stuff, another one will be here soon.:D

Wow that's late for the season

And Explorer arrives the day after her 2nd Nov

Hey Gut...... would I be able to contact you.. want to ask a totally cruising unrelated question of you if I could.

Thanks

And Explorer arrives the day after her 2nd Nov

Hey Gut...... would I be able to contact you.. want to ask a totally cruising unrelated question of you if I could.

Thanks

Sure mate do you remember my last name?

If so gt(lastname)@yahoo.com.au

Replace (lastname) with the name and you're home

Edited by GUT2407

That last name is quite Prime ministerial, if I can remember correctly.;)

Yep. Otherwise I've got a throw away email that I'll hunt out, just can't remember it at the moment and bit hesitant to post the real ones here.

Several people we met on the relocation of Mariner from Shanghai to Singapore were jumping aboard Voyager today, including 2 friends of ours from Kentucky.

We are kicking ourselves that we didn't do the same thing. Leaving Singas tomorrow to fly home.

Several people we met on the relocation of Mariner from Shanghai to Singapore were jumping aboard Voyager today, including 2 friends of ours from Kentucky.

We are kicking ourselves that we didn't do the same thing. Leaving Singas tomorrow to fly home.

Yeah would've been great for sure.

How was your Mariner cruise?

Half there luck. Have a great flight. Are you going to do a review, if so we look forward to it.:cool:

Sure mate do you remember my last name?

If so gt(lastname)@yahoo.com.au

Replace (lastname) with the name and you're home

Sorry I don't........ unless it is "Gutherson":D

Mics clue about it being prime ministerial narrows it down a bit ..but which one.:confused::confused:

Half the online shopping websites in the world already have my email address so I don't mind giving mine out here .. gbenjo.estimating@bigpond.com ...I just hit delete if I don't know the sender;)

Mics clue about it being prime ministerial narrows it down a bit ..but which one.:confused::confused:

Half the online shopping websites in the world already have my email address so I don't mind giving mine out here .. gbenjo.estimating@bigpond.com ...I just hit delete if I don't know the sender;)

Sent you an email.

LOL, yes, a little cryptic but if you knew it but couldn't remember it, I thought it may jog the memory.:cool:

Yeah would've been great for sure.

How was your Mariner cruise?

It was great. Mariner is our Favourite ship and we have cruised on her many times, the last of which was part of her repositioning to Asia. We were a little worried what we would find but apart from a few cosmetic things that needed fixing, she looks wonderful. They are doing some fixing up now it seems as the timber on our balcony railing was taken away one day and replaced the next, all newly stained.

The crew are happy and can't do enough for everyone, which is very different to what we found on our last few RCI cruises. Also we were surprised at the demographic of this cruise. Most onboard were Brits, Germans, US and Canada, Aussies and Kiwis with Chinese and other Asians 5th on the list. We were told it was because its a repositioning and not returning to Shanghai.

One funny thing I noticed, we had a Jr suite on the hump deck 9 and I was going to duck into the Conceriege lounge of the day we disembarked and the sign had been changed to 'Diamond Lounge'. I took a quick trip up to deck 14 and sure enough, what was the Diamond Lounge now had the 'Conceriege Lounge' sign. They had changed them over night. I think there will be quite a few D members who won't be happy at loosing that.

got off Voyager the other day ......... we're here for another day in Singapore

wow.... 1st time with RC - and they put on a show......

queues at guest services -1 hr wait on first night....30 on next day

complaints re the Sanya visa

cold food in the Windjammer

running out of stuff - yep we were down to no orange juice in the buffet after 4 days -issues with suppliers in HK

as for the mention of Mariner - we were in port the same day in HK and HCMC - though in Phu My (Vietnam) the Mariner was at another dock - miles away from Voyager (we passed it sailing up the river)

thankfully we dodged the hurricanes hitting Hainan and Vietnam by a few days

Edited by shireboi

It was great. Mariner is our Favourite ship and we have cruised on her many times, the last of which was part of her repositioning to Asia. We were a little worried what we would find but apart from a few cosmetic things that needed fixing, she looks wonderful. They are doing some fixing up now it seems as the timber on our balcony railing was taken away one day and replaced the next, all newly stained.

The crew are happy and can't do enough for everyone, which is very different to what we found on our last few RCI cruises. Also we were surprised at the demographic of this cruise. Most onboard were Brits, Germans, US and Canada, Aussies and Kiwis with Chinese and other Asians 5th on the list. We were told it was because its a repositioning and not returning to Shanghai.

One funny thing I noticed, we had a Jr suite on the hump deck 9 and I was going to duck into the Conceriege lounge of the day we disembarked and the sign had been changed to 'Diamond Lounge'. I took a quick trip up to deck 14 and sure enough, what was the Diamond Lounge now had the 'Conceriege Lounge' sign. They had changed them over night. I think there will be quite a few D members who won't be happy at loosing that.

Excellent! WRT the swapping of Conceirge and Diamond lounges, interesting however I'm unfamiliar with both (that will hopefully change soon though for atleast one :) ) how are they different? Why will they be unhappy?

got off Voyager the other day ......... we're here for another day in Singapore

wow.... 1st time with RC - and they put on a show......

queues at guest services -1 hr wait on first night....30 on next day

complaints re the Sanya visa

cold food in the Windjammer

running out of stuff - yep we were down to no orange juice in the buffet after 4 days -issues with suppliers in HK

as for the mention of Mariner - we were in port the same day in HK and HCMC - though in Phu My (Vietnam) the Mariner was at another dock - miles away from Voyager (we passed it sailing up the river)

thankfully we dodged the hurricanes hitting Hainan and Vietnam by a few days

Sounds like you were on the wrong ship :). I hope you enjoyed the ports as much as we did.

Excellent! WRT the swapping of Conceirge and Diamond lounges, interesting however I'm unfamiliar with both (that will hopefully change soon though for atleast one :) ) how are they different? Why will they be unhappy?

The Diamond lounge is (was)a nice big area with many windows and a back patio on deck 14 behind the bar in the Viking Crown lounge. The Conceirge lounge is ( was) a small windowless lounge on deck 9 near the elevators, midship. It's great for morning coffee if your cabin is nearby but the top lounge is definitely much more inviting. D+ and Pinacle members have been able to use both but now D members will be stuck with the inside lounge. I wonder if it's a permanent change.

The Diamond lounge is (was)a nice big area with many windows and a back patio on deck 14 behind the bar in the Viking Crown lounge. The Conceirge lounge is ( was) a small windowless lounge on deck 9 near the elevators, midship. It's great for morning coffee if your cabin is nearby but the top lounge is definitely much more inviting. D+ and Pinacle members have been able to use both but now D members will be stuck with the inside lounge. I wonder if it's a permanent change.

Right, ok thanks. Doesn't sound good for D's :(

Have heard they serve free pre-dinner drinks.

Who is this perk available to?

I think it is a case of lessening the perks for loyalty (Ds and D+s) and providing better perks for those who are paying more on that particular cruise (those in concierge). I can't say I blame them but I am disappointed with this decision.:(

Right, ok thanks. Doesn't sound good for D's :(

Have heard they serve free pre-dinner drinks.

Who is this perk available to?

Diamond and up members and suite guests from a Grand suite up get evening drinks and nibbles in the respective lounges. Actually there is tea, coffee and continental breakfast and snacks all day. Diamond up also get 3 drinks per day loaded on their sea pass card to use during the 'cocktail hours' in any of the bars if they don't want to go to the lounge.

I think it is a case of lessening the perks for loyalty (Ds and D+s) and providing better perks for those who are paying more on that particular cruise (those in concierge). I can't say I blame them but I am disappointed with this decision.:(

At least it's still the concierge lounge and hasn't been changed to a suites lounge where D+ are excluded. Having said that, I do agree with you about the gradual taking away of perks.