LIVE!!! The Reflection Transatlantic - Oct 21st - 2016! Are we the YOUNGEST again?!

chicagopaul

And we will be on her starting November 19th. :)

Well we are back on land. Disembarking today was a bit of a hassle due to long customs / immigration lines. We ended up docking in Miami at 2am and immigration for the crew started at 3am.

Being in a suite we could get off at anytime. We had a late flight and our original plan was to meet friends for lunch but given the long lines and cab lines we went straight to the airport.

FLL Southwest gates are a zoo right now but what else is new!

I'll take tomorrow to give a full update on everything. I'll upload more photos and I will also upload the dailys as I've saved all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Paul and Edward,

We really enjoyed everything you have posted.

It sounds like you enjoy cruises as much as we do.

We leave in 2 weeks for a 15 night Panama Canal cruise on Infinity (second cruise this year).

Looking forward on your ending post,

Hope you were able to watch the Cubs WORLD SERIES WIN. My Terry is originally from Chicago and it would have taken an army to get him away from the World series final game.

Welcome home.

Bob

Hi Paul and Edward,

I loved your posts on cc and instagram. My favourite was the video of the bartenders in the martini bar [emoji483][emoji1]

Can't wait to read the full review and to find out what your next cruise adventure will be!

Kathryn

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by chesterbear

Paul,

As always, enjoyed traveling with you vicariously Like so many on this board, we love Transatlantics on Celebrity. For a change, we sailed Millie on her Transpacific in September from Vancouver to Tokyo. Another wonderful voyage with lots of sea days mixed with great ports.

We'll look forward to your next adventure. Thanks again for your time and efforts.

Edited by BEAV

Paul,

As always, enjoyed traveling with you vicariously Like so many on this board, we love Transatlantics on Celebrity. For a change, we sailed Millie on her Transpacific in September from Vancouver to Tokyo. Another wonderful voyage with lots of sea days mixed with great ports.

We'll look forward to your next adventure. Thanks again for your time and efforts.

Thank you! I'm working on the full review and should have it posted shortly. I've finally finished going over the room and our food and I'm already at 5 pages! I'm also compiling all the video I could not upload properly from the ship so I will have those links posted as well.

The Transpacific sounds fantastic by the way. We spoke to several couples on board who have done them or have them booked for next year and they sound wonderful; especially the ports.

Thank you! I'm working on the full review and should have it posted shortly. I've finally finished going over the room and our food and I'm already at 5 pages! I'm also compiling all the video I could not upload properly from the ship so I will have those links posted as well.

The Transpacific sounds fantastic by the way. We spoke to several couples on board who have done them or have them booked for next year and they sound wonderful; especially the ports.

Wow, can't wait to read it Paul!. Thanks!

Thank you to everyone for following along! I have finally posted my final review with some video and photos. There are still more photos and video to come through the weekend so I will continue to update it. But, the full review and the majority of photo content is already posted with the exception of the Dailys which I will photograph this weekend.

Here is the link!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2422300

Very nice review chicagopaul. I went to college in Kenosha, WI so I was in Chicago a lot.

I followed your other TA review and was happy to see this one. I have a TA booked next year on NCL and really wanted to book Celebrity but I'm a solo traveler, in grad school and I don't like to work that much lol.

I will book a shorter Celebrity cruise solo since I live in Florida. That way I can enjoy Celebrity and not have to work normal hours and still pay the 200% price. I don't mind the demographics because I'm in my 40's and a more subdued cruise sounds appealing. Plus the double points for me as a solo.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by rayness

• 1 month later...

Paul - wanted to add my overdue thanks for your review(s) and information. I have now switched to an S1 on the hump for our March Caribbean trip on Reflection (our first time on Celebrity). Your videos, commentary and Instagram shots are great (and I love your home town photos).

Your restaurant choices and travel style are pretty close to mine. I hope to gain some technology skills in the New Year so I can return the favor and contribute here on CC. Best wishes and Merry Christmas to you both. Kimberly