New Sale

87turboii

RC's pricing tactics are not cool. I haven't sailed with RC in a while and it may be a while longer after yesterday. I was pricing a cruise and it was advertised "second stateroom guest 60% off" so I selected a room advertised at $1100. When I looked at the total it was over $2200for both. Instead of charging $1100 and then 60% off that cost it was $1600 for the first and $660 for the second (which is 60% of 1100) so they give the 60% off the lower cabin advertised rate but charge you $500 more for the first person. Essentially paying $1100 for both and a savings of "0". And yes all these figures were before the takes and port fees They get away with this by having very small print "all prices are average per person"

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The price for my cruise has dropped sharply. We are on the Oasis of the Seas December 23rd sailing. The price of a J/S is near what we paid. Just a little bit further and I will consider getting a J/S. I am working with my TA to upgrade our room.

We really like our room location: 12600, and I don't to give up that guaranteed room for a randomly assigned J/S.

So I am going to wait a little bit more to see what happens.

Tuesday is when the new prices roll out, typically.