Vibe Passes?

WorldTraveler335

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to know if you can pre-purchase vibe passes before your cruise? Is the only way to get passes by boarding very early? What if you do not have that option does that mean that there will be none left? My DH isn't a big fan of crowds but he finally agreed to go on a cruise and I read that the Vibe area is a little less crowded. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.:):):)

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to know if you can pre-purchase vibe passes before your cruise? Is the only way to get passes by boarding very early? What if you do not have that option does that mean that there will be none left? My DH isn't a big fan of crowds but he finally agreed to go on a cruise and I read that the Vibe area is a little less crowded. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.:):):)

Vibe is great! Recently off the Escape and needless to say we loved the Vibe.

Relaxing, not crowded its like your own little piece of paradise!

Vibe is great! Recently off the Escape and needless to say we loved the Vibe.

Relaxing, not crowded its like your own little piece of paradise!

My guess is that NCL will start selling more and more of them as revenue producers - until that own little piece of paradise is almost as crowded as the rest of the ship.

Get there early and find out EXACTLY where they are sold. Everyone will say guest services but I believe on the Breakaway it was Headliners. And I suggest when you board RUN don't walk and wait for the elevators use the stairs. Somebody on here should know EXACTLY where to buy them. Good Luck!

I have purchased vibe passes 3 times on breakaway 2 times on getaway and 1 time (posh pass) on epic..... every time on every ship for me it has been at guest services. They will be there expecting you with a separate line set up. Sometimes they will hand out numbers to those in line, sometimes not. Make sure you are in the right line.

Sent from my VK815 using Forums mobile app

Edited by cls711

Get there early and find out EXACTLY where they are sold. Everyone will say guest services but I believe on the Breakaway it was Headliners. And I suggest when you board RUN don't walk and wait for the elevators use the stairs. Somebody on here should know EXACTLY where to buy them. Good Luck!

Just off Escape and it WAS headliners!

I have purchased vibe passes 3 times on breakaway 2 times on getaway and 1 time (posh pass) on epic..... every time on every ship for me it has been at guest services. They will be there expecting you with a separate line set up. Sometimes they will hand out numbers to those in line, sometimes not. Make sure you are in the right line.

Sent from my VK815 using Forums mobile app

On the Escape it is Headliners now. We sailed Oct. 1st.

Has anyone recently purchased a pass on the epic. Last year on the escape it was headliners. Have not been on the epic for a couple of years but will be going in January.

Would appreciate any info and also the cost?

Thanks Cecil

I can only hope they start to sell them online, heck even auction them off to the highest bidder. Its not a lot of fun getting to port super early then the rat race to get passes. I've done it twice, on the Escape it was dam near a sprint and the passes were gone within 10 minutes

They were still available at 1pm on my escape cruise a week ago. They didnt go as fast as others have reported.

This appears to be the norm, not the exception. On our Getaway cruise, they were still available at 9pm. On our Escape cruise this summer, people who boarded 2 hours after us were able to get passes, and at least one couple bought them the 2nd day of the cruise. There are lots of tales on this forum of folks running for passes. There are few (if any) tales of people who wanted them being denied. Yeah, they sell out but not as quickly as posters here have you imagine.

This appears to be the norm, not the exception. On our Getaway cruise, they were still available at 9pm. On our Escape cruise this summer, people who boarded 2 hours after us were able to get passes, and at least one couple bought them the 2nd day of the cruise. There are lots of tales on this forum of folks running for passes. There are few (if any) tales of people who wanted them being denied. Yeah, they sell out but not as quickly as posters here have you imagine.

Thats great news, we are planning another February cruise on the Escape. Maybe its the time of year?

My guess is that NCL will start selling more and more of them as revenue producers - until that own little piece of paradise is almost as crowded as the rest of the ship.

Why they haven't upped the price on this significantly and started offering on NCL.com is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk