Best Price Guarantee?

sandkps

Do you think this is worth trying to submit?

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/belize/shark-rays-barrier-reef-snorkel-and-island-escape-509096?b=6153755644654D6D6178457A386F66446F34735A4E773D3D

https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/belize/snorkel-with-sharks-rays-coral-gardens.html

Also, if they don't approve it, I can cancel my excursion with Carnival, right? Our cruise isn't until 11-16-16.

Thanks!

I believe someone here on CC recently had a situation wherein Carnival would not honor the 110% guarantee because a relatively small detail of the private excursion made it different enough (in their eyes) to reject the claim. I think the detail in that situation was the tour pick up and drop-off arrangements and these two tours you're looking at may have that same situation - the private tour picks you up at the Belize cruise terminal and it reads like the Carnival tour might leave directly from the ship. I may have misread it however. Belize is still a tendering port, right? But, as Cruising Christine suggests, go ahead and submit and see what happens - nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Edited by joepeka

I think the tours are a bit different in that the pick up point might not be the same and the Carnival one mentions where lunch will be etc. I would say submit the form, you have nothing to lose if you decide the 2nd one is a better fit for you.

You can cancel, but I don't think you can once you board. If it were me, and I decided on the private one, I'd book it right after I got an answer from Carnival and then cancel with them. Have fun!