Your favorite gripe ...or one that has absolutely been beaten to death

razor7_us

I am an avid fan of Cruise Critic and the NCL boards, been reading them for years. I have only cruised with NCL, so there is no industry comparison for me, but I do travel extensively, one or two cruises yearly along with a land based trip or two, so I do know the value of a dollar. Just because I have a limited number of posts on CC does not mean I am a naïve cruiser or uniformed traveler.

My absolute, hands down, bottom line, #1 gripe is with the phrase “Nickel and Dimed.” God how I hate seeing those threads. Before anyone says, “Well don’t read it then,” it is sort of like a train wreck. You do not really want to look but you have to and once you start, it is hard to stop.

So let’s hear from you all in CC land. Your #1 B**ch, gripe, groan, moan or complaint. Only the #1 on your hit list please, otherwise I could go on for days about……………………………………………...you get the point.

My biggest gripe is people who complain about people who complain. First of all, all they are really doing is giving more publicity to the complainer. Second, they themselves are now complainers.