Anyone on Anthem?

cat5dog1

Have you noticed any repairs to the outdoor pool steps? Particularly the ones on the side with the towel desk.

Granddaughter cut her heel very badly last week. Spoke with chief safety officer about it and just wonder if they took steps to prevent. Hard plastic is coming off edge of steps leading into pool and creates sharp knife-like edge.

Medical glued and butterflied but now heel is infected. Co-pay, 3 meds and crutches for injury caused by ship hazard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Holy cow,we saw your other thread on this already... Accidents happen,this is by far not the end of the world..Stuff breaks,cracks,causes injury.Its a shame it happened but worse then this happens to me daily..

Glad to hear that. Sad that only certain people are allowed to ask questions or make comments in this forum.

Sorry that I am curious if they have done anything about it and would like other people to be aware of the hazard

You could have easily just ignored my post but no you have to be a jerk about it and make a wise comment. Glad not everyone on here is like you!

Glad to hear that. Sad that only certain people are allowed to ask questions or make comments in this forum.

Sorry that I am curious if they have done anything about it and would like other people to be aware of the hazard

You could have easily just ignored my post but no you have to be a jerk about it and make a wise comment. Glad not everyone on here is like you!

I agree with you, no one around here can just ignore a thread they don't like. They have to add their two cents and be snarky. If it were their kid getting cut they'd be having a fit but its not OK for someone else. You have legit concerns and I don't blame you for wanting answers.

Edited by JAMESCC