The Haven Perks

Morris4me

Besides the 5 booking incentives, what exactly are the perks that Haven guests receive? I can't seem to find any good information on it anywhere, even the NCL site is vague. I know there is a butler, concierge, restaurant and lounge. Anything else? Free use of Thermal spa? Any discounted spa treatments? Priority seating at pool area?

Besides the 5 booking incentives, what exactly are the perks that Haven guests receive? I can't seem to find any good information on it anywhere, even the NCL site is vague. I know there is a butler, concierge, restaurant and lounge. Anything else? Free use of Thermal spa? Any discounted spa treatments? Priority seating at pool area?

Partially right....you'll have a Butler, who takes care of anything you need in your cabin and will serve meals in cabin if requested. The Concierge will take care of dinner and entertainment reservastions, and also handle any customer service requirements you have.

As you point out, the Haven has its own bar and restaurant. It also has its own pool area.

You will get free access to the Thermal Spa if you book a Haven Spa Suite. All other Haven cabins require an extra charge for the Thermal Spa.

No priority seating at any pool, at any time.

Haven't looked at the recent promos, but in the past, you would get the drink package included (all you pay for are service charges and some high end drinks), the dining package, which allows for dining in the specialty restaurants for only service charge fees. I think you get some sort of internet package and an excursion discount, too.

Check with your TA or NCL agent for the most recent promotions, though.

Hope that helps!

free PPV and last week in my spa suite there was DVD player too.

the afternoon snacks are nice, i have to admit. and the free room service is nice.

the haven courtyard on the BA is enclosed so nice all the time. when i was in there last week it was never crowded. always a hot tub available. i wanted to eat in the courtyard one day but never got to it.

priority embark and debark is nice. i was from haven to my car in about 15 min sunday.

captains reception was 1st full day at sea at 615 in the courtyard. if you want and there's no line you can get a pic.

priority reservations to sold out shows and restaurants

you pay none of the UBP service charge and of course free gratuities going on now. so thats nice. discount at ocean blue as well.

- Free room service

- Free in-room movies

- Snacks & canapes delivered daily

- Special seating for shows

- Private pool & sun deck

- Haven Restaurant (worth a few hundred bucks by itself....far and away better than any of the specialty restaurants)

- Haven Lounge

- Priority Embarkation (including waiting lounge with snacks & refreshments)

- Priority Debarkation (basically take you down a staff elevator)

- Concierge for reservations, ship excursions, general issues, etc

- Butler attends to all your in-stateroom requests, including snacks & room service

- Captain's reception

- Ship phone (nice if you have kids)

As others have mentioned, thermal spa access if you choose one of the spa suites only.

On Epic I believe you also receive access to Posh (similar to Vibe).

For some of the older ships that do not have a Haven restaurant, you have breakfast & lunch at Cagney's available.

What are the five booking incentives? I thought it was four. Like others have said all the perks are great.

1. Unlimited Open Bar*

2. Specialty Dining*

3. Pre-Paid Service Charges

4. WiFi

5. Friends & Family Sail Free**

Some are only for guests 1 & 2, FFSF is for select bookings.