Suite amenities letter

LISRAREF

So we just got our letter from the press concierge for selections for our upcoming owners suite cruise. We have seen people have some pretty good success getting other alcohols that aren't there and such. My question to those folks, have you asked ahead of time for these "off the list" items or did you wait till you were onboard to ask for them? What is the advice of those who have done it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We waited until on board. The butler had a list showing what could be substituted and prices for upgrades. At first they charged a gratuity for the upgrade difference, then later removed the gratuity.

We replied to the pre-concierge email in a very upbeat and pleasant tone and listed all of our requests along with a substitution for one of the bottles of alcohol (disaranno amaretto). All of our requests, including the amaretto were in the room when we arrived. (It seems this is hit or miss, but for us it was a hit).

We were on a back-to-back and got another three bottles for the second week and we again requested two bottles from the list and asked the butler if we could get something not on the list for the third bottle, and it was brought within an hour with no question (Midori Melon).

Granted, our requests were both monetarily in line with the bottles listed.

I found anything reasonable, requested with a smile, was fulfilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

So we just got our letter from the press concierge for selections for our upcoming owners suite cruise. We have seen people have some pretty good success getting other alcohols that aren't there and such. My question to those folks, have you asked ahead of time for these "off the list" items or did you wait till you were onboard to ask for them? What is the advice of those who have done it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you on 9 or 10? Can you post the show times when you get back? Thanks.