Diamond Club Benefits

MLP12

I am a Diamond Club Member. It is my understanding that there is a 3 drink per day voucher loaded on to your sea pass card. How does this work? How do you know what coupons are loaded on to your sea pass card ? Can you get any type of drink? Can the vouchers be used only at specific times? Can you use them anywhere on the ship or only at certain venues? Also, what exactly is the Diamond Lounge used for? Thanks!

The Diamond Lounge on Liberty is on deck 14 starboard side. It is open 24/7 to those with a coded Seapass card (D, D+ and Pinnacle members). It is a pleasant space with comfortable seating and a wall of glass for great views. There is a specialty coffee machine available. There is a continental breakfast in the AM and drinks and appetizers from 4:40-8 PM. Many times this lounge is quite crowded during this time and folks take their food and drinks out into the Viking Crown lounge. As for what is coded on your Seapass, there will be a list of perks in your cabin upon boarding day.

You'll get a bunch of coupons loaded onto your card - things like bogo wine and stuff like that. On my last cruise I got a letter with a list of coupons. If you don't get one - check with the Loyalty person or the Diamond lounge concierge.

There's also an internet discount as well - but I forget what it is.

As previous poster mentioned between 5pm and 8:30pm you can also use your sea pass card to get 3 free drinks at any bar. Just make sure you tell them you're Diamond (they can get so busy that they may not notice it on your sea pass card).

Diamond lounge is great - you get all you can drink drinks (there is a list of drinks but depending on who's serving you they may bend the rules a little) between 5pm and 8:30pm along with hors d'oeuvres. Depending on the ship and number of Diamond and above it may get crowded - but as a solo cruiser I find it's a great place to meet people.

Enjoy!!