Family Reunion Cruise personalized items ideas please!

grneal

We are going on a family reunion cruise with 38 people and are looking for customized items outside the traditional shirts. Open for ideas please. Customized lanyards? Cups?

How about customized plastic water bottles that everyone can carry around the ship, or off the ship during excursions?

(You might want to get some extras, as some will, er, probably get lost...)

Fun!

We saw a number of families wearing t-shirts and most of them looked great. Ball caps or sun visors come to mind. I like the water bottle idea. Beach towels would probably take up too much room for everyone. If you are just looking for keepsakes maybe a pen/paper pad combo.

We saw a number of families wearing t-shirts and most of them looked great. Ball caps or sun visors come to mind. I like the water bottle idea. Beach towels would probably take up too much room for everyone. If you are just looking for keepsakes maybe a pen/paper pad combo.

We've done the t-shirts in the past. Required for wearing getting on the ship and for our private parties. We've done baseball hats and sun visors. This year for the kids (same as last cruise) we made car magnets. They used them last time to show who was sleeping on the top bunk. A second set was used for the cabin door so the kids could find the door easily. More important so that my autistic grand daughter could show some independence and find our cabin door on her own. They loved them. I used Vista Prints. Cheap, quick and fun.

Your lanyard idea would be very useful on the ship! Another possibility would be insulated (hot or cold) travel mugs/cups. Someone on another thread suggested that as an item to bring along as a convenient way to carry drinks around the ship.

My dad gave us all sweatshirts (not T-shirts) with our names on them for one gathering. If your cruise is to someplace where the weather may get chilly, that might be an option. (For the Caribbean, not so much. lol)