Premium Celebration Package

Redgte

Can anyone please tell me their experience with the Premium Celebration Package? It appears to be quite a good deal with all of the inclusions. However, I'm a little surprised that for a cost of $249 the included champagne is listed as Dom Perignon as the cost for a bottle of Dom when purchased alone is listed as $222.

Hi Redgte,

I booked the Premium Celebration Package on my April cruise on the Silhouette as it did seem such a good deal, and it really was. We had the 2 Speciality restaurant meals in Murano and if you take the Dom Perignon to the restaurant beforehand they will have it chilled down ready for your meal. The cake was really good, about 8 inches in diameter, and there are various flavour options available. The dozen red roses were really nice and lasted about a week.

I would certainly book the package again, the only problem is the OH now has a taste for Dom Perignon.

Thank you so much for the info! Sounds like I definitely need to book it! This cruise will be our first vacation alone after having our second child this summer so I'm looking for some things to make it special :) And I hear you about acquiring expensive tastes! We visited Vueve Clicquot on a trip to Reims last year and at the end of our tour they poured a glass of each the usual yellow label as well as La Grande Dame. It was very hard to go back to yellow label after having La Grande Dame!

I don't mind the PJ (as a sort of run of the mill end I prefer Bollinger) but I suspect you will like the DP:D

I'm debating whether to book this package for our next one as we have a special occasion onboard too, but I wanted to confirm and pick the restaurant of my choice which I presume you can do as it wouldn't let me choose when I tried to book it online?

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER

Does anyone know if it's Dom NV or a vintage? We have a cruise in three weeks (can't wait) that's just a few days after my husband's birthday so I, too, have been considering this package.

Also, is it two speciality dinners? That is really a deal. I thought the website said breakfast and 1 dinner, but . . . the website.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Reading the website it says it includes "reservations" in one of their specialty restaurants. Does this mean that they simply make a reservation and the dining charge will be in addition to the package price?

Reading the website it says it includes "reservations" in one of their specialty restaurants. Does this mean that they simply make a reservation and the dining charge will be in addition to the package price?

Good catch. Has anyone verified that this 'reservation' leads to a meal? (for 2)?

Do they make NV Dom?

Robert

Good point. I've only ever had vintage but assumed there was an NV. The 2006 retails for about $200 here so it seems impossible to me that that is what is in a $250 package!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, we did this on the Eclipse for my birthday in April. We chose Murano. DW had lobster and I wanted Chateau Briand, the waiter served me the full two person serving. It was awesome. The Dom was chilled and opened in our room but we took the bottle to the restaurant. Btw the label on the bottle lit up by a switch on the bottom. Odd but interesting. Roses were fresh and did last as stated previously.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

@Driveshaft - Did they charge you the specialty dining fee for dining in Murano or was your dinner there included in the price of the Celebration Package?

When do you get to choose which restaurant? When you purchase the package or once onboard?

Hi all,

My husband and I celebrated our honeymoon last summer on the Summit and I ordered this celebration package. I booked it online prior to boarding so I'm not sure it can be arranged once on board. Generally, flowers have to be ordered several days before sailing so I'm guessing this has to be pre-ordered.

I had the same question about the specialty dining reservations...was I just paying to be sure to have a reservation?? No, the package actually gives you two dinners, fully paid for two people at any specialty of your choice. We made reservations once on board.

As for the champagne...I still have the bottle in my fridge because we just never drank it and decided to save it for another special occasion! The label on ours reads Dom Perignon Vintage 2004 Brut with a star in the middle of the label. At the top of the label it says Dom Pergnon Millesime Altum Villare. On the back label it says that it was imported by Moet Henneessy, USA, INC. NY, NY. I'm not sure what, if anything any of that means but maybe it's helpful for those more in the champagne know than myself!

I thought it was a great deal and I hope if you purchase it you will enjoy it as well!

Hi all,

My husband and I celebrated our honeymoon last summer on the Summit and I ordered this celebration package. I booked it online prior to boarding so I'm not sure it can be arranged once on board. Generally, flowers have to be ordered several days before sailing so I'm guessing this has to be pre-ordered.

I had the same question about the specialty dining reservations...was I just paying to be sure to have a reservation?? No, the package actually gives you two dinners, fully paid for two people at any specialty of your choice. We made reservations once on board.

As for the champagne...I still have the bottle in my fridge because we just never drank it and decided to save it for another special occasion! The label on ours reads Dom Perignon Vintage 2004 Brut with a star in the middle of the label. At the top of the label it says Dom Pergnon Millesime Altum Villare. On the back label it says that it was imported by Moet Henneessy, USA, INC. NY, NY. I'm not sure what, if anything any of that means but maybe it's helpful for those more in the champagne know than myself!

I thought it was a great deal and I hope if you purchase it you will enjoy it as well!

Thank you, this answered all of my questions.

Robert

I just called Celebrity @ 1800-242-6374

An They had to double check but yes the Premium Celebration Package

Does go with the dinner for 2 as part of the cost

So I ordered it for Christmas Eve :D

Good news! So was it your restaurant choice and reservation you were able to set up for Christmas Eve or just the Champagne and strawberry delivery? Does all of that have to occur on the same night or could we receive the in-room items one night and dine another?

Thanks for getting the information - this package sounds like a winner!

Hi all,

Yes thank you for the confirmation, I think that seals the deal for me too.

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER