LIVE from Harmony B2B First 2 US Sailing's

Sailing as a solo for the three day Harmony, I was lucky to snag the only remaining front row seat for the ice show. I was even luckier that it turned out to be right next to you! It was great meeting you and your family and I hope your second leg of this cruise is even better than the first.

I've been following this thread and am enjoying reliving my cruise through your pictures as well as seeing some things I didn't get the chance to do.

BTW, for anyone reading this thread, the OP's name of happychippy fits her to a T - she is a super friendly and upbeat person! :D

~ Judy

Thank you Judy!!! It was such a pleasure meeting you. You made my Niece Keara's evening when you recognized her. I will private message you when I get home. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not sat down since 11:45am. I went to Nassau and toured the Warwick Resort which is amazing!! They are a new resort on Paradise Island. All Inclusive Adults Only. They offer Day Passes through Resort for a day. As an agent that 90% cruises its great to tour before recommending but I would highly recommend. Anyway, so after the tour I had to run over to Marina Village to get some Watermelon sour chewy candy that my sisters wanted. Then back on the ship to finish these cabin tours. These cabins were all over this ship. I step off the elevator and look at the sign to find the room and it never failed it was on the complete opposite of where I was. Of course you are I think in my head. Collected some more pins and it's now 4:04pm and I'm grabbing a snack and Dr Pepper at the Pizza Place on Promenade. I do like the freestyle Soda machines they have about 20 different soda combinations. I would buy the package when I cruise again. We got a call before we left the ship that we got our Wonderland Rescheduled to tonight at 6pm so I will finish up and then go rest and freshen up for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalke8133b76fc6c319b055ee835f7f0e022.png

2696c8cadbffb42e4c1de8cf3c6d6e66.jpg

cb2c94fe9c850f8e64aff2f2ca3c2c2c.jpg

Edited by happychippy

Thank you Judy!!! It was such a pleasure meeting you. You made my Niece Keara's evening when you recognized her. I will private message you when I get home. :)

I don't think you can private message through cruise critic. But my email is my user name + the number 1@gmail.com. Thanks.

~ Judy

I had to stop at Bionic bar on my way to my room. Saw a character on the way, I don't know which character but I think he's from Kungfu panda. I start walking to my room and realize I walked all the way in the complete opposite direction of my room. Tip for any other Harmony B2B cruisers, do your best to try to get the same cabin for the second half. Now I'm in my dark inside cabin relaxing in my comfy clothes for an hour before needing to get dressed up for Wonderland.

720bb50ddb1b7e36c7d122c3d124ebe4.jpg

a3f6cd145852ea7cf7723829b82b657b.jpg

4c746f17c5d6a4b237be68f812f4c4f8.jpg

cea0ca7f2b10c4a26fbdfa5a21feb920.jpg

Some interesting events in Nassau right now. The ship cannot leave because a native bird flew into Central Park and the ship cannot leave with this bird on board. So the Nassau custom dept is on the ship trying to catch this bird

Some interesting events in Nassau right now. The ship cannot leave because a native bird flew into Central Park and the ship cannot leave with this bird on board. So the Nassau custom dept is on the ship trying to catch this bird

WOW - there's something ya don't read about every day...

Bird has been captured and we are setting sail just 30 minutes behind schedule.

Meeting up with sisters and they gave the twin slides a try and they said they both got stuck in the slides like the degree angle of the slide is off.

Wonderland is a beautiful restaurant and bar. I'm very thankful for beautiful hostess Maria for getting us rescheduled. The lighting is magical so it is hard to get photos. We had a table for just 4 with an amazing view of the boardwalk. I thought we were going to get to watch The Fine Line show while we dined, but unfortunately it had to be cancelled within minutes of it starting because of the ship rocking.

My first honest thing I will say about the dining experience at Wonderland is that I do not recommend for children. Maybe a mature 16 year old who enjoys art or culinary arts, but they need to be patient enough to relax and sit still for 2 hours.

The Waiter was kind enough to just bring us a little of each and basically chose the menu for us. He did a great job. I personally wasn't impressed with the appetizers. The appetizers looked intriguing but I didn't think they tasted that good, it was more for looks than flavor. I was counting down the minutes until I could go up to Windjammer to get a real dinner. But then they brought out the main course, I had the chicken and sisters had the rib and pork. The chicken and Rib Dinner were mouth watering delicious. I cleaned my plate, cannot even put into words the delicious taste of these dishes. They literally melted in your mouth and were very filling.

For Dessert we each ordered something different so we could each try it. I had a raspberry something that was very good, frozen strawberry and raspberry I the bottom, covered in ice cream then toasted marshmallow. Sister had The World and she says OH MY if you ever had a peanut butter buckeye this is that 10x better, Christa says it was the most fulfilling thing she had had in a long time, Christa ordered the apple but she was stealing Keara's chocolate ball so much that she got too full to finish hers.

I'm not a fan of the Maitre D in this dining room. He made his rounds to ask how things were and I mentioned to him that since dinner is not "kid friendly" they might consider having an afternoon Tea for children to come and enjoy eating in the restaurant. He must not be a dad or maybe he doesn't like children because the look he gave was comical.

3d5f92c67431a4280288980f17d6ae8f.jpg

a2c4f329fc6f499cd7cc37748928e808.jpg

6e7722979ed439f1b77ebdc18d13b846.jpg

d6db04c08bce76252e3319d636300218.jpg

93f9c117d41b2a5f0a821e3cc2007f17.jpg

27221a67b1dff4295e430b944d307b9e.jpg

Hello Happy Chippy,

Typically, I enjoy a wash and blow while cruising.

I didn't see the price for that service.

Was it posted and I just missed it?

Thanks for sharing.

I checked with the Spa tonight and they said the Wash and Dry service can vary depending on your hair length. Short hairstyle would start at $35, medium length starts at $45 and long thick hair can start at $85

Thank you so much for the innovative Wonderland menu... (how cute!!! :D)

Do you know if the Harmony has a Chefs Table available for the normal 7 day sailings?? - we sail in May, and LOVED it on the Allure (made great friends along the way to boot) and would love to do the experience again

Any info would be great!!

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your wonderful cruise - Looks like you've been having a great deal of fun, review has been and will be on my top 5 for a long time!!!

After Wonderland, I went to the library to FaceTime home. Learned that I could turn my camera around so I walked my daughter who's at home all over the ship, she loved that. Missing home and family. We have to be off the ship tomorrow before 9am, and Sister, Keara and I do not fly out until 8:45pm so we're going to explore more of Ft Lauderdale, Christa flys at 2pm. I did get another gift in my cabin tonight, it was a carry on size bag.

3248ad84fa0cc34a64414c4052f5470d.jpg

08c0bdc5a5d90ac430f4f47f8d7122cf.jpg

3632c089cca72766ea368b7e7f38a2d1.jpg

Thank you SO much for all the commentary and pix. My adult daughter and I will be sailing on Harmony early next year, and you posted the answers to many questions I might have asked. Especially thanks for the menus for some of the complimentary restaurants, like dinner at Solarium Bistro (must make reservations), and Mini Bites (new to us though we have sailed on Oasis). Your suggestion about possibly serving a tea at Wonderland for kids to enjoy was excellent. I wonder if that maitre d feels the need to be snooty because Wonderland is so expensive and exotic.

Anyway many, many thanks. I'll be coming back to this thread to copy some of the pix to my iPad to take along.