Tv upgrades

CanICruiseSoonPlease

I don't need a DVD but we like to watch movies and on a 2 week cruise there are times when you want something to do together, like without 1500 onlookers. I don't see why people from the US stay in US owned hotels in foreign countries but they do. Our friends went to Sydney, stayed in Mariott and ate at McDonalds and said Australia was fun. We went there, stayed in B&Bs, ate in local pubs in places like Jindabyne w/1700 people.

I don't see why people from the US stay in US owned hotels in foreign countries but they do. Our friends went to Sydney, stayed in Mariott and ate at McDonalds and said Australia was fun. We went there, stayed in B&Bs, ate in local pubs in places like Jindabyne w/1700 people.

We are staying at a Hilton property in London because of the loyalty program/points that make traveling more affordable for us. And sometimes, it just makes sense---good location, nice accommodations, good service.We also stay in less familiar (local) Inns at times. I guarantee we will not eat at McDonald's in Europe, and will look for local culture. However, I expect people make the choice that feels right for them. More power to them.