Family Suite Random Questions?

Hi Everyone, My family and I are going on our first Royal Caribbean cruise in Feb. My hubby and I and three kids are in a family Suite. And three other family members traveling with us are in a regular room close to our Suite. I'm trying to book dinner reservations for us and shows, etc. and its been quite frustrating to find times for 8. So I have a few questions:

1) Since we are in a family suite will we have access to a concierge that can help us get table times for a party of 8? I thought maybe if this was the case I could stop stressing over it and just wait until we are on the ship to book dinners. And I assume they can help us switch times if necessary? For instance I'd like to do Izumi Hibachi but the times are either 5 or 9 right now and neither is very appealing. I'm also having a hard time finding availability for chops.

2) Do we get to eat at Coastal Kitchen? I saw it was for grand suite or above but I'm not sure where a family suite fits in. Is that in this category? It seemed less expensive than the other suites so I wasn't sure.

3) Has anyone had luck bringing other family members to Coastal kitchen or to the private island beach if they weren't in a suite but were traveling with you? Even if for a fee? Its my mom, dad and brother so I can't imagine just leaving them behind but would love to try some of the perks.

Any help you can give, or advice you can give would be appreciated.

1. The concierge will try to help if possible but if there's no space nothing can be done.

2. Yes, you get to eat in Coastal Kitchen.

3. You can have guests at CK occasionally on an as available basis. The only way to have guests on Barefoot Beach would be to rent a cabana. They hold 6.

1. The concierge will try to help if possible but if there's no space nothing can be done.

2. Yes, you get to eat in Coastal Kitchen.

3. You can have guests at CK occasionally on an as available basis. The only way to have guests on Barefoot Beach would be to rent a cabana. They hold 6.

OK Thanks! Do you know how we go about booking Coastal Kitchen? It doesn't show up in the dining section where I'm making reservations.

The hibachi/teppanyaki tables have set times....you simply need to pick one. It's a dinner "show" sort of thing...and it all takes time! If they had more tables, they would have a bigger range of available times...but they only have a few...and the times are set and standard.

Edited by cb at sea