Giovanni's Table - new menu????

At least this menu still shows the filet. Many have reported a new menu on other ships without the filet. Believe me the risotto, tuna appetizer, gnocchi are all great as well as the filet. Unfortunately, the filet is disappearing from other ships, so this will be gone soon.

Well, darn. I booked Giovanni's specifically for the "Fagottini di Vitella Ripieni ai Funghi Porcini, Provolone e Prosciutto Cotto, Salsa al Tartufo Nero" and that's now not on the menu. The new menu does not look appealing to me at all. I may cancel.

Does not look appealing to me either and now that is the only speciality restaurant that will be on Adventure when I sail end of month.

Same here - we're on the now ill-fated Nov 19th sailing. Fortunately our cabins exist, unlike so many others...

That's a shame if they've pared down the menu that much.

None of the appetizers are appealing to me;

They removed some of the best pasta dishes (that gnocchi with blue cheese sauce or the lamb sauce);

and then there's only a few entrees to choose from.

Well, darn. I booked Giovanni's specifically for the "Fagottini di Vitella Ripieni ai Funghi Porcini, Provolone e Prosciutto Cotto, Salsa al Tartufo Nero" and that's now not on the menu. The new menu does not look appealing to me at all. I may cancel.

It was still on the menu on Oasis last week. I ordered it. :)

Still on the Allure menu I had the ******tini two nights ago. Don't really recall the others. We had a very nice meal. I had the filet which was excellent.

Here is one from last night on Liberty of Seas. Thanks to Bugsy Cruiser for posting these

That looks awful. They must have gotten a great deal on pork bellies, since they offer it as a starter and main, plus they offer bacon in Chops.

At least this menu still shows the filet. Many have reported a new menu on other ships without the filet. Believe me the risotto, tuna appetizer, gnocchi are all great as well as the filet. Unfortunately, the filet is disappearing from other ships, so this will be gone soon.

We ate at Giovanni's on Oasis last night and the filetto di manzo is now bistecca (strip loin) di manzo. Our waiter said that he never recommends it to anybody who used to get the filet. He managed to procure one for us, but I'll bet it's our last one.:( We had the osso buco last week and it was ok, but not as tender and falling off the bone as I recall. But that has varied from ship to ship, so it may just have been that chef.