Live from the Reflection 11-5 to 11-12-2016

seadog67

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Seadog Thank you for all the great reports, & videos. You are a pro at this. Congrats to Mrs. S for her college withdrawal. Can't wait for more. Enjoy your dinner tonight.

Thanks toot! Heading to dinner now. Hope all is well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Main Course

Roasted Rib Eye 4 outta 5 fork ( would have been 5 but it was order medium but cooked well) no biggie as it was more tender than some med rare steaks I have had.

a4b1b73a1ee7f3300ef514658e6eda30.jpg

Mrs Seadog had the Broiled Filet and rated it 5 outta 5, cooked perfect and tender.

Overall the service was 5 outta 5 and dinner was a 4.5 outta 5 forks! Highly recommend and worth the $45 up-charge in our opinion.

We liked the other menu items we plan to try and book a third visit this week.

We still give the slightest edge to Chops on some of the RCL ships but not by much.

Another great night of after dinner dancing and martini's at the martini bar.

d1d75a5d670aa34016a519d5747c7cbd.jpg

Turning in a bit early as we have a 7:45 am meeting for the ride to the Beach Break at Playa Mia!

Hope everyone had a great Sunday and can join us tomorrow.

Good Night Cruise Critics!!

Ps still looking for the wines offered on the classic package, stay tuned :)

So jealous! You look to be livin' the dream for us all. Quick question, last time on Reflection the poolside band/martini bar band was a duo from Miami DJ's. Do you know if they are on board for your trip? If yes, fantastic. If not, what is the poolside & bar music? Thanks for sharing the fun. Cheers~

So jealous! You look to be livin' the dream for us all. Quick question, last time on Reflection the poolside band/martini bar band was a duo from Miami DJ's. Do you know if they are on board for your trip? If yes, fantastic. If not, what is the poolside & bar music? Thanks for sharing the fun. Cheers~

Thanks workingcruisers! Having lotsa fun.

The poolside band is called Skylab Sounds DJ Duo how were in the videos above. They play the grand foyer also at certain times. And the Martini bar has DJ Gio backed by Skylab Sounds throughout the night.

Here is tomorrow schedule-

3676292eb1789567bc6f9a890ec0c324.jpg

There is also DJ Inferno in the Sky Lounge. Have not seen them yet.

Thanks for checking in!

Thanks screamin for the kind words! Were kinda laid back so unless something is egregious we generally do not bash. We try to look on the bright side, but offer and honest opinion as much as possible.

Thanks for following! 2.5 mile walk up next

I am really enjoying your trip. I almost feel that when I get done with your cruise I will not have to take mine on Dec 3 ! Bob & Donna

I followed a facebook friend of mine who took the Transatlantic on RCCL Harmony of the Seas which came across the same route/days. He posted every day and with the exception of the first day the weather and seas looked unbelievably calm. I did a quick reply to the question above concerning the transatlantic crossing...not too smooth with the mechanics of the board. Sorry, btw the posting is great and is getting us super excited for our upcoming 40th anniv cruise!(11/19/2016)

Edited by thomasale
tried to repl;y to a question about the Transatlantic crossing above

I am really enjoying your trip. I almost feel that when I get done with your cruise I will not have to take mine on Dec 3 ! Bob & Donna

Thanks fielddreamer! I am open to taking your place on Dec 3rd :) glad you are enjoying it with us and you no doubt will have a blast on your turn!

Mr. Seadog,

We are sailing on Reflection starting November 19th, and we are staying at the Intercontinental pre-cruise. So, thanks for the pictures and posts. :)

You're welcome and I think you will love both the Intercontinental and Reflection!

We love Skylab. Get their cd. Great couple who live in Canada. We have kept up with them for the last few years

I just may, they had the place jumpin last night!

Edited by seadog67

Following and enjoying...Hi Texed! We are fortunate to be sailing this lovely vessel in March of 2017. I particularly enjoy the snippets of cruise life represented in your videos...I wish I knew how to load videos. Anywhooooo, question about the girl in white dancing between the elevators...crew or guest? Julie

Gooood Morning Cruise Critics! Welcome to day 3 aboard the beautiful Celebrity Reflection!

Out and about early today due to changing the clocks last night so lets see some sights, except it is dark :(

Early morning pool area is much different than afternoons on sea days :)

8425e80b6472e8617d23fd8cc58aaade.jpg

Mowing the lawn on a ship!

3393fe3d3bcd15f3430402ed03fa4292.jpg

88597fdcaa47fa05a16e0f0e30730640.jpg

https://vimeo.com/190534854

We have stowaways!!

https://vimeo.com/190535036

Edited by seadog67

Following and enjoying...Hi Texed! We are fortunate to be sailing this lovely vessel in March of 2017. I particularly enjoy the snippets of cruise life represented in your videos...I wish I knew how to load videos. Anywhooooo, question about the girl in white dancing between the elevators...crew or guest? Julie

Thanks Julie! Hope you have a blast in March! The lady in white was a guest, as she was just letting her hair down a bit!

A few more snaps from my morning hunt for coffee

X shining bright!

c610e6661dfb6ac64db906fc5cddbcdb.jpg

Nice stroll along the lawn club, with crickets cricketing and all :)

066c360aa75748b655108bc4ba83b1de.jpg

Our slow approach to Mexico..

e658071375e720567c69d97bf18676b5.jpg

Looking down the aft atrium from deck 14 into the Library. ( have not visited yet)

3b3ed6ef16628c561dae34d25c6de80d.jpg

Good morning. Can you please tell me what those "towers" are on either side of the main pool?

They provide shade and there are little alcoves where loungers tuck into. I will get a better pic later in the light.

Here is a better pic

35dc0e518dde496bae753cb1f3c70557.jpg

Edited by seadog67

Thanks Julie! Hope you have a blast in March! The lady in white was a guest, as she was just letting her hair down a bit!

I was hoping that was the case...not one of the dance crew that is, and yes, she looks like she is having fun...can't blame her, look where she is at!