Super Bowl while on Anthem Cruise

morky

Has anyone been onboard Anthem during the Super Bowl? Do they televise it from multiple venues? Are there any special parties/activities offered during this time? Any information will be appreciated. Thanks

I was on the hurricane cruise during the superbowl this year. We were restricted to our cabins but never lost the satelite feed. Not sure what plans there were. It wasn't widely communicated or made much of a big deal of that I recall. Be aware that you won't get the commercials. I love anthem and yes I sailed on her again last month. I liked DD. I liked Silk. Loved the solarium and 270. Enjoy.

I've sailed on RCL ships on super bowl days. It is broadcast in several venues and they served wings, pizza, etc. If i remenber correctly. They coyldn't get the food out fadt enough because the venues weren't near the kitchens. They did try to make a party out of it.

We were aboard a Super Bowl cruise in 2014 when Seattle stomped Denver 43-8. Most of the fans were Denver supporters, and the ship became very solemn. When Seattle would make a touch down there only a few cheers to be heard. I went back to our cabin to watch in disbelief. Hardly anyone was outside watching the game. And it was damp and cold to boot.

Hope you have a better game when you go. :)

Can't speak for Anthem, but just got off of Freedom this morning and for NFL, they showed the 1:00, 4:00, and Sunday night, Monday night, and Thursday night games in the cabins and around the ship (always in the On-Air lounge and sometimes poolside). They also showed all of the World Series games.

Falcons were 2-0 while I was cruising - I should stay on board! :D

If Freedom is showing regular season games then I'm sure a newer ship like Anthem should also be showing something like the SB

Was on the Anthem for the end of the baseball playoff NL series with Cubs/Dodgers and the start of the Cubs/Indians World Series. The playoff was on Fox Sports 1and the series on Fox. Anthem had both on In-room TV, on the movie screen at the pool and on the TVs in the pub. On Sunday afternoon, the pub's two TVs were showing two different football games. I am guessing that Super Bowl should not be a problem.