Who here thinks RCI should copy NCL and have chat?

JAMESCC

NCL does this really cool thing that some of you may know about. They allow potential customers chat with past cruisers for instant answers. Its 2016, and RCI should have chat in some form or fashion don't you think? Chat gets you answers instantly, why have to wait 24-48 or any hours for answers.

NCL does this really cool thing that some of you may know about. They allow potential customers chat with past cruisers for instant answers. Its 2016, and RCI should have chat in some form or fashion don't you think? Chat gets you answers instantly, why have to wait 24-48 or any hours for answers.

I am against coping anything that NCL does, any guarantee that answers would be correct?

If someone on this board says something incorrect , they will be corrected

I am against coping anything that NCL does, any guarantee that answers would be correct?

If someone on this board says something incorrect , they will be corrected

It works well, very well. No competition here, its just a good service to provide. RCI should be doing it too.

RCI would, if it becomes a deciding factor in booking with RCI.

I think Royal should have bar snacks like NCL does. Bring them back and i say who cares about chat. :o

OK now we are getting somewhere, bar snacks. ;) I should have left out the [copy NCL part]. I know that is a mortal sin. Just should have said RCI should add chat feature and ended it there.

When you think about it, that's what this forum does, plus answers are viewable to others who can benefit from them, & become part of the forum archive of old posts for future reference, plus answers can be unofficially screened by others as a form of quality assurance.

Richard.

Yes awesome idea!!

OK now we are getting somewhere, bar snacks. ;) I should have left out the [copy NCL part]. I know that is a mortal sin. Just should have said RCI should add chat feature and ended it there.

RCI should also add daily planner to an app too....but I let that go. :cool: