Don't forget...

beckzay

What are some unusual things that people should not forget to bring on their cruise?

Not your typical..Don't forget your toothbrush, rain coat, sneakers, etc. kinds of things, but things like portable fans or your own large mug (Tervis).

I'm trying to compile a list of odd things to not forget :) Thanks!

BoDidly you are indeed correct on those mini dixie cups...I do NOT drink out of cups unless they are sealed in plastic. I saw an undercover investigation on Dateline NBC/or 20/20 years ago showing staff in hotels cleaning rooms..they cleaned the toilet ,sinks,etc all with the same nasty rag and then washed the in room coffee pot and glasses out with it:eek: BLECH...no way no how am I drinking out of those!

BoDidly you are indeed correct on those mini dixie cups...I do NOT drink out of cups unless they are sealed in plastic. I saw an undercover investigation on Dateline NBC/or 20/20 years ago showing staff in hotels cleaning rooms..they cleaned the toilet ,sinks,etc all with the same nasty rag and then washed the in room coffee pot and glasses out with it:eek: BLECH...no way no how am I drinking out of those!

Yep, one reason we bring Clorox wipes to wipe things down with ;) especially the TV remote.

Ugh! I read an article years ago in a kid focused science magazine about flushing toilets and the spray. Don't have your toothbrush anywhere near!

The poncho is important, you never know. I got one years ago from Carnival for $1.50, now they're $3.

Any medication or pharmacy item you may need. Saw a guy looking at prep H on board--it was over $17!

A large mug with top--my magic cup starts as coffee and it hold 3 mugs of coffee. At lunch it's lemonade then magically turns into bourbon. Love my cup.

Kleenex. That provided tissue disolves with any use.

Socks to wear in cabin. Floor vacuumed but not really clean. Look at the socks to see what I mean.

Don't prop balcony door open, messes with the AC near your cabin.

Lots of $1 for tips. Don't forget to tip for excursions.

Zipable organizer for the odds and ends in the bathroom--deodorant, conditioner, etc. I pack mine in advance and just hang it up.

Pack clothes on hangers. Much easier to unpack.

Collapsable cooler for ice. Keep it in the shower so if it condenses it won't get carpet or counter wet.

Bonine for me. Comfortable shoes. I read about clothes pins or something to weight down the shower curtain. I like that because when the shower curtain hits you' date=' it is just ewww.[/quote']

This hasn't been a problem for me recently. Wonder why? Used to be terrible.