I am Looking for a Cruise with...

tip

I am looking for a Caribbean cruise with a sea day on Friday, January 20th. Any suggestions?

On a seven day Caribbean cruise that starts on a Sunday, Friday is typically an at-sea day. With that in mind, look at 7 day cruises that start on January 15th.

I am looking for a Caribbean cruise with a sea day on Friday, January 20th. Any suggestions?

Usually the first day of of Galveston is a sea day

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Technically, the first day (Embarkation Day) of every cruise is an at sea day. However, there are few, if any, Caribbean cruises that start on a Friday.

Given your cruise preferences in the past, look at Harmony, Adventure, Rhapsody, Allure, Liberty OTS and Konigsdam. All are 7 day Caribbean cruises with the 20th as a sea day. There are also longer cruises and other lines available, but that list should give you a fair number of options.

Edited by cherylandtk

MSC Divina sails from Miami Jan 19 for 9 or 16 days, with Jan 20 as a sea day. Caribbean Princess 8 night from FLL. Carnival Conquest, Carnival Freedom, Koningsdam from FLL Jan 15. Nieuw Amsterdam 18 Jan from FLL. Just a sampling. EM