Rhapsody or oasis

Trying to book another cruise and was wondering if anyone has done the 2? Also how is the enchantment for a quick cruise? Or the brilliance. Thanks!!

11/7/16 Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas

That's an easy one OASIS by a mile.

Trying to book another cruise and was wondering if anyone has done the 2? Also how is the enchantment for a quick cruise? Or the brilliance. Thanks!!

We've done both Enchantment and Brilliance for short cruises and loved them both.

I honestly just came back from my first cruise (majesty) today and don't really know much about any of the boats. I just saw those are the ones closest to my house(port wise)

Well, there's only one way to find out. ;)

Think about what you like to do on the ship and compare the features on the ships. May also depend on where they sail to. If you provide a little more info, people can give you better feedback.

Relax? Lol this trip I literally ate, drank and slept. The shows weren't that great on this ship so I'd be interested if it was a better production. Where it sails to isn't as important to me for some reason lol

If all you want to do is eat, drink, and sleep, Rhapsody is fine for that. :D

Will have to let others speak to the productions on Oasis - I haven't sailed her. I think generally speaking, the bigger ships have better shows.

If it were me, I'd keep an eye out for good deals on both of them and give them each a try, unless budget or some other constraint prohibits this.

It matters what you are looking to do.

If all you want is a big resort that takes you to 3 spots, and has a TON to do on the ship, Oasis is the way to go. Incredible ship.

If you are looking to get to a lot of really small ports, where you are forced to tender at a few, even. And the view of what is outside during the cruise is important- Rhapsody and other Visions ships are great. We've done Alaska and Eastern Med on the Rhapsody, and will be doing Quebec next fall on the Legend. These would be cruises where you could spend hours on your balcony seeing stuff go by the ship- not just water.

We love them both, and intend to keep sailing on both.