Dining Table Size

We just talked our friends into joining us on our Oasis cruise next November. We decided to do late traditional dining. We haven't done traditional for a very long time. We have linked our reservations for dining. I thought that the online booking process used to ask for a preference of dining table sizes, but I didn't see that choice anywhere. We prefer a table for four. Will I need to contact RCCL to make this request?

We just talked our friends into joining us on our Oasis cruise next November. We decided to do late traditional dining. We haven't done traditional for a very long time. We have linked our reservations for dining. I thought that the online booking process used to ask for a preference of dining table sizes, but I didn't see that choice anywhere. We prefer a table for four. Will I need to contact RCCL to make this request?

About 2 - 3 weeks from your sail date Email RCI at rcldining@rccl.com. In your email, be sure to give them sail date, ship, your full names, stateroom numbers, booking numbers, requested dining time, and table preference.

You can request the table for 4. My suggestion as others have alluded to is to make the request soon in case they have any priority system (people who requested first are at the head of the line). Then when you board the ship - check in with the M'Aitre D to make sure you're sitting at the table with your friends (Royal sometimes screws this up) and if you're not at a table for 4 sometimes they can accommodate you once you get on the ship.

About 2 - 3 weeks from your sail date Email RCI at rcldining@rccl.com. In your email, be sure to give them sail date, ship, your full names, stateroom numbers, booking numbers, requested dining time, and table preference.

Request this NOW, and then again in 2-3 weeks prior to your sail date as explained above.

When you get onboard, go immediately to the dining room and check on your table. Hopefully, if your request was not followed, they can accommodate you at that time.

Good Luck &

Happy Cruising,

tnt10

I believe it is also listed on your C&A page on the Royal Caribbean website under profile, and then preferences.

I don't know how much attention they pay to the preferences page. :)

Request this NOW, and then again in 2-3 weeks prior to your sail date as explained above.

When you get onboard, go immediately to the dining room and check on your table. Hopefully, if your request was not followed, they can accommodate you at that time.

Good Luck &

Happy Cruising,

tnt10

I believe you quoted the wrong poster. BTW that's what we do once we're on the ship. We don't like unexpected surprises plus sometimes we aren't happy with the table location and request a different location.

I believe you quoted the wrong poster. BTW that's what we do once we're on the ship. We don't like unexpected surprises plus sometimes we aren't happy with the table location and request a different location.

tnt10...ignore the first sentence of my reply back to you. I now see you were not replying to me but addressing the OP. Couldn't do an edit to my post as the clock ran out.