Internet Package

DrLookGood

I have couple of questions about internet package:

1. Currently only package with streaming is available in cruise planner. Do they offer packages without streaming on board? If yes, where can I find prices?
  2. Is there a discount on internet packages for being Gold or Platinum? If yes, what kind of discount?

Thank you.

I

1. Currently only package with streaming is available in cruise planner. Do they offer packages without streaming on board? If yes, where can I find prices?
  2. Is there a discount on internet packages for being Gold or Platinum? If yes, what kind of discount?

1. Yes, 12.99 per day for Surf only

2. Yes, but you are better off buying ahead.

Back in April RCI announced that there would be two different packages: VOOM Surf or VOOM Surf & Stream. Each would be available for 1 or multiple devices - at different price points.

We are going on Anthem in Jan 2017 and the online check in offers only the Voom Surf & Stream for either 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 devices.

When we were on Anthem in Jan 2016, only the Surf & Stream Voom was offered.

Just curious if anyone knew if the two different capacity Voom options - at respective pricing, were being offered on Quantum class or just the VOOM Surf & Stream as detailed on the online check in?

Thanks for any recent observations/feedback.

Just curious if anyone knew if the two different capacity Voom options - at respective pricing, were being offered on Quantum class or just the VOOM Surf & Stream as detailed on the online check in?

The most recent reporting has both tiers available on the ship - 12.99 for Surf and 17.99 for Stream - both for one device per day pricing. The online pricing and availability has changed a few times in recent weeks and I expect more changes.

• 2 weeks later...
D gets one free 24-hour period OR $20 to $30 off a package.

D+ gets two free 24-hour periods OR $40 to $60 off a package.

So the sip & surf promo is still a better deal for a 4 day sailing if you are planning on both the packages anyways.